What's new

What do you prefer? Hardwood floors or carpeted?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your house, which do you prefer for your floors? Do you like them to be hardwood floors, no carpets in sight? Or would you rather have carpet on your floors? Or a mix of some hardwood flooring and carpet in certain rooms? I figure carpets in bedrooms, while hardwood flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Also carpet in the living room. Or do you use other material like ceramic for your flooring?

What are your flooring preferences?

When it comes to your house, which do you prefer for your floors? Do you like them to be hardwood floors, no carpets in sight? Or would you rather have carpet on your floors? Or a mix of some hardwood flooring and carpet in certain rooms? I figure carpets in bedrooms, while hardwood flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Also carpet in the living room. Or do you use other material like ceramic for your flooring?

What are your flooring preferences?
Oh, by far, hardwood floors.
When we first moved here, my room had this old, grey carpeting 😣 and it looked pretty junky. So my mom got flooring for my room.. I specifically asked for very light-colored wood, or even white would've looked awesome. But nope, of course she got me a standard brown wood color and I didn't say a word.
INSTEAD, I secretly took matters into my own hands and decided to lighten the color all on my own. So every week I wash the entire floor with bleach water.
And after about 5 years, looky-looky here. I'd say it's about 3 shades lighter than the original. And by the time I'm finished, hopefully it will be that white-sand color ⛱️ I wanted right from the start.
🤫😉

IMG_20230908_193555957.jpg

Carpets can be tough to clean, but if you don't mind that, then one is as good as the other.

Well, carpets are comfy on your bare feet. Some people I suppose like that.

Hardwood, simply because they are easier to clean and they don't look so nasty even after you clean them. Some carpeting can look dirty when it gets badly stained. Carpet can be comfy on the feet, but I'll take easier cleaning over something less comfy, seeing as when you walk in public you're usually walking on hard ground anyway.

Hardwood floor is definitely going to be my favourite. It's super easy to clean and maintain which is the most important as far as I'm concerned. I don't like it when I find it very difficult to keep my home clean. Carpet floors gets ugly when it's getting old or start damaging. I wouldn't have that in my home for any reason whatsoever.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back