What's new

What do you need to qualify for Mediavine ad management?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was looking into different options other than using the standard Google Adsense. I saw some people online (on Reddit) recommend this place but I can't seem to find a clear answer as to what is needed for my site. Is there a certain traffic threshold that needs to be reached? Do they manually approve sites? The reason I am looking into this as an option is because they say they offer fast and responsive ads that won't slow a site down.

You need some points to get accepted in Mediavine ad management. Here is basic requirements:

50,000 sessions in the previous 30 days (per Google Analytics)
Good standing with Google AdSense
Original content in ANY niche as a lifestyle publisher
Long-form, engaging content

I use adsense and I have never felt any need to use adsense partner publishers like mediavine. I can get approval form adsense for zero traffic but for mediavine I need at leasy 50k monthly visits. That's a huge requirement that cannot be met by small publisher like me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back