What's new

What do you need to make money on TikTok?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.3100USD
Biznotes
I mean the number of likes or followers you should have? As far as I understand I think you need about 10000 followers to start charging on the platform, but I don't know if you have to pass a filter or something, does anyone know or that they are charging from the platform?

I understand that one who wants to earn on tiktok needs to firstly make sure that her/his country of residence is among those covered by the social media platform's content monetization program.

It happens that tiktok's content monetization program does not include all countries.
Most European countries, and the USA, are however included.

Tiktok monetization is not globally available. In my place, the only way you can earn is through streaming (from gifts you receive form other users) and you need just 1k to start streaming.

I assumed that there would be countries excluded from their reward system, it usually happens on these platforms, I guess as another user says the last resort here is to be donated by your channel's own followers.

Absolutely, live streaming for selling products is really popular right now. I'm currently running an Etsy shop and planning to transition to TikTok. You might want to try the POD (Print on Demand) industry. With POD, suppliers handle the shipping for you, and you don't need any upfront costs. I'm using PrintKK and it's been great so far.

Thanks for the information, I'll keep it in mind, I didn't know printkk, but I have heard about the print on demand business.

I assumed that there would be countries excluded from their reward system, it usually happens on these platforms, I guess as another user says the last resort here is to be donated by your channel's own followers.
Unlike youtube where partner program is available everywhere except some rouge countries like Cuba, Northj Korea and Iran, Tiktok monetization is available in few countries. However, if you have a lot of followers, you can earn from gifts, selling products and even brand deals

Unlike youtube where partner program is available everywhere except some rouge countries like Cuba, Northj Korea and Iran, Tiktok monetization is available in few countries. However, if you have a lot of followers, you can earn from gifts, selling products and even brand deals
True, I've heard about gifts on tiktok, but I think you need a lot to earn something decent there, am I right?

I am not sure whether it is true or not but some of the tiktok influencers claim that they have managed to buy properties and car with tiktok income, especially during the livestream and sponsorship. Tiktok monetization program is not available here.

and the first and main thing that is quite obvious is to have a lot of traffic, a lot of visits and a lot of followers, but I don't know how it is monetized directly with the application, something that has made me very curious is to see the users who act as "NPC" that They make a lot of money in their lives from the donations their followers make to them, that seems extremely incredible to me, right?

Making money from donations means you have a lot of loyal followers, this can happen when you create content that a lot of people like it. I see some people offering consultation services through live streaming on Tiktok.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back