What do you miss about childhood?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What sort of things do you miss about your childhood besides maybe not having to pay bills?

I miss the freedoms that a lot of kids don't have today. We would play with our friends and go down to tadpole pond and catch tadpoles or snakes and have fun for hours before having to be home once the street lights came on. It wasn't until I was in 5th grade probably that we learned about predators trying to kidnap children and I don't miss that scary time when a guy in a van pulled up and offered us candy. We said no thankfully!

I miss doing cartwheels in the back yard and making up plays and swinging on my swingset!

Ohh...yes. You have just brought back the sweet memories of the past. Yes, i miss those days when life was just "organic". We would play police and robbers outside with fake guns running around the block having fun. Nowadays, technology has made kids not to engage much in such games. Our childhood was awesome.

I miss my parents and grandparents as they are all gone now. I miss spending time with them on family holidays, feeling safe and protected in those carefree days. You know that death is inevitable and it's going to happen some day but you're never really ready.

I miss those times when I had my own house and cats, unlike now I don't have two cats I only have a single cat who is not even inside the poor pet is outside and I cannot hangout with it often... I also miss the times when I didn't have to be worried about things like homeworks, army meetings, health.
Now I have a painful ingrown toenail and I also miss those times when I could play the video game I liked with my friends for 10 hours long, these days the video games aren't that good and enjoyable.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back