What's new

What do you guys think of American politics?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know the majority of users here aren't in the US, so it made me wonder how you guys compare politics where you live to politics here in the US. With that being said, what do you guys think of US politics compared to your own? I'm fine with anything you want to say about American politics, I know we have some corrupt politicians here so I accept whatever you have to say.

Most of the countries have the same political challenges. There is one political party that is the ruling party and the other is the opposition. They are always at loggerheads and opposing any development the ruling party wants to bring in. The common man is also divided about his opinion and everyone in politics try to exploit this ignorance.

I have a pretty positive view of America. I think it is better to be under the American umbrella than be a friend of rouge nations like Russia and China. Even though I did not like how America treated Afghanistan and Iraq, I believe America as a promoter of the free world is better than authoritarian state Russia and Communist China.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back