What's new

What do you do with your old smartphones?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What do you guys do with your old smartphones? Do you donate them? Maybe recycle them at some tech recycle station? Or maybe you refurbish them and use them for other means? I know people who mod old smartphones and uses them as webcams or security cameras. I was thinking about re-using one of my old phones as a little phone for my cat to watch cat videos. He goes crazy for cat videos haha. Anyway, what do you do with your old smartphones?

What do you guys do with your old smartphones? Do you donate them? Maybe recycle them at some tech recycle station? Or maybe you refurbish them and use them for other means? I know people who mod old smartphones and uses them as webcams or security cameras. I was thinking about re-using one of my old phones as a little phone for my cat to watch cat videos. He goes crazy for cat videos haha. Anyway, what do you do with your old smartphones?
I have all of my old phones, I kept them all. I even keep some of them charging at times, because I have a hard time saying goodbye, but that's my own issue.
I have this old iPhone that's been dead for a couple years now, and it magically came back to life on the 4th of July. It was the coolest thing ever, because I really needed an old photo from that phone.

I give my old phones to those who actually need them (a lot of people in low-income families will be grate ful to you). Sometimes I also sell my old phone in thrift stores. Whenever I find exchange offers, I also exchange my old phones for new devices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back