Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$110.8000USD
Biznotes
In my spare time, I do a variety of different activities. These are some of the activities that I do in my spare time. I really enjoy doing them. I browse the internet, I do some gaming and I go fishing.

Sport and surfing forum, I'm a Mod of WebmasterSun.com

And I used to hang out on that forum to chat with my friends

Also reading news and viewing videos is my hobbies when I have free time.

During my spare time, I enjoy posting on forums, playing on my Play Station 4, chilling with my younger brother (playing football, watching a movie and along those lines) and that's pretty much it. I guess, I can't count studies as something as I do in my spare time as I 'have' to do it.

Reading different blogs, books and learning new stuff. But I need to start exercising more. Reading involves a lot of sitting.

Graphic and Web design is the main thing I do in my spare time. I also write and compose my own music with both electric and acoustic guitars. World of Warcraft is my favorite video game and I can be found frequently online and in game. I also love to read!

My favorite things to do are read (a lot), spend time with my dog, watch movies, play video games and manage/run my forum.

These are the things I spend the most time on.

I like to play guitar, drums, piano. I like to play and watch sports, work out, read books, watch movies, play games, hiking, camping, swimming, cooking, posting on forums, running my own forum, and so much more :)

I play video games and in these lockdown days I am spending lots of time playing video games at home. It helps me to keep my mind away from stressful situation outside. The game which I am playing mostly is Call of Duty: Warzone which is a free to play battle royale and is a great gift for all the battle royale lovers. Even though I haven't played many such games in the past but I have now become a huge fan of such games ever since a friend of mine suggested this game to me. Most of the times, we play the game together as a team and thanks to lots of great help from him and from the internet I have been getting more and more wins

I'm chatting with friends on Discord, and I'm also speaking with them and we are having fun talking about a lot of the life topics. I also spend my time watching movies, serises, and often I tend to eat while doing it. I'm also spending time watching youtube videos, the specific channels I like and cherrish.
And of course I spend my time as well at writing posts on this amazing website I like :) it is really great to spend my time here writing posts.
Moreover I spend my time talking with my family about many topics.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back