Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
DRM for those wondering, is a security measure in place to make sure you're the person who owns a game or software. DRM to my knowledge requires an always online connection as well, to make sure it's you who is playing it. It would periodically check if you have the disc in your drive. Thankfully I don't think it's a big thing anymore. But I think there are companies that still put it on their games. With that being said, do you hate DRM? I can't stand it because there are still games that still require you to be online to play and it's odd when it's a single player game.

I think DRM is beneficial for the company as it protects intellectual rights and prevents piracy. If the game is good then customers will pay anything and pretty much everyone has an internet connection now so that won't be an issue.

DRM for those wondering, is a security measure in place to make sure you're the person who owns a game or software. DRM to my knowledge requires an always online connection as well, to make sure it's you who is playing it. It would periodically check if you have the disc in your drive. Thankfully I don't think it's a big thing anymore. But I think there are companies that still put it on their games. With that being said, do you hate DRM? I can't stand it because there are still games that still require you to be online to play and it's odd when it's a single player game.
The topic of digital rights management (DRM) is complicated. Although it tries to safeguard intellectual property, it could restrict user rights. In the digital age, finding a balance between the requirements of users and the rights of artists while fostering innovation continues to be difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back