What Are Your Thoughts On Political Forums

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have using forums for online discussion since 2015 and I have used hundreds of forums in the past 9 years but never in my life have come across to many political forums. In my opinion, politics is not a popular niche for a forum. However, I have a desire to create a political discussion forums where I want users talk about international politics. What do you think?

In fact, I've never come across a forum about politics and I don't think it would be beneficial because all the people would be arguing a lot. Some would not want to be treated badly, so they would simply leave the forum and thus you can lose a lot of users. In my opinion, on forums people should unite around one question and not be against each other

In fact, I've never come across a forum about politics and I don't think it would be beneficial because all the people would be arguing a lot. Some would not want to be treated badly, so they would simply leave the forum and thus you can lose a lot of users. In my opinion, on forums people should unite around one question and not be against each other
Think from the perspective of a owner. If people argue, they will be creating more posts and the forum will be a thriving community

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back