What's new

What are your thoughts of CoinPot closing?

OptiShen

Acquaintance
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.8200USD
Biznotes
CoinPot recently announced that their site will be closing soon. It is because that they don't have time and resources to maintain their faucets.

What are your thoughts about this? How much time have you spent in this site? I've been claiming since 2016.

It is bad that the project will be closed, but another alternative Faucet will open soon. I had an account and I had 15 active referrals per month my income was in the $ 5-6 range. Unfortunately many Faucet projects do not have CPU mining support and this was a plus of the Coinpot project. I am actively using CPU mining I have a great resource and it is more profitable for me than click

Too bad, I've been working at CoinPot for 20 days. When I heard the news, I quit.I haven't even been able to get a withdrawal and work on Faucets has stopped.Of course, they have run out of resources But those who worked hard lost their hard work.By the way, this website was very good and it was easy to make money on it

I started using coinpot last 2020. Its sad that they will be closing soon. I just had my first withdrawal today and will continue using it until it closed

Coinpot is one of the best in crypto faucet industry. I am a member since 2018 although not that active since a year ago. It just unfortunate that they will end their operation soon, it’s a lost especially to those who are hardcore earners from their faucets.

Very sad, for a month, I have been working at CoinPot. I left when I heard the news. I have not even been able to get a withdrawal and have stopped working on Faucets. They've run out of cash, of course, so those who worked hard lost their hard work. By the way, this website was really successful and it was easy to make money on it

It's such a shame that just when I decided to work again on coinpot, they decided to close down. I was using their faucet last year but I stopped and only started again just a week before the announcement was made. Fortunately, I'm close to the minimum withdrawal in bitcoin cash, so hopefully, I would still get paid.

Coinpot was one of the most active and famous faucet collector, a site where users were able to gather all of the earnings they made from faucets and convert them. They brought to the faucet market a lot of innovations and features, such as a powerful referral system, a multiplier feature, gamification, ranks, and much more.

The reason for the shutting down is in a letter on the site: basically Coinpot was a amateur projects of a group of Devs. It's now taking away too much of their time and it requires too much effort. The team developed some good tools for anti fraud management and they will build a company or something over this knowledge, so from the ashes of Coinpot something will be born.

I guess it's an end of an era for many cryptolovers like for me. Even if was not using it anymore, Coinpot was one of my first source of Crypto earnings. It literally was my gateway to the world of blockchains: owning my very first satoshi was a real push for me to understand what crypto was about. I started studying how to transfer and manage them, I started noticing price movements and thinking about a strategy and what I wanted from cryptos.

They should close, instead punishing people, using them on daily basis, and they know quite well that they can not pay their users, is it not better they close up? Is just like when you are running your business, let's say at the end of the day, you have nothing to show for it, does it make sense?

I have been using the Coinpot cryptocurrency faucets for a few years now, claiming multiple times a day on all of them for about 3 years straight now. In that time I made what equates to around $250 in BTC. Keep in mind, a good portion of that was claimed in the depths of the last bear market. Had the price been high when I started claiming, it wouldn't have amounted to much. Overall, not worth the time.

CoinPot recently announced that their site will be closing soon. It is because that they don't have time and resources to maintain their faucets.

What are your thoughts about this? How much time have you spent in this site? I've been claiming since 2016.
well for me most times when you are you going to business you have to think of so many things for them they have consider and even give you an announcement they make announcement that they will be closing very soon it is very simple for you to have get some things because for me I've never done any business in that site and I've never done anything in that side but it is still ok because for them to have given you information definitely they can no longer maintain it and no more nobody that would come and give them in vestments oh and sorry to invest in that business that's a teacher

I was using their faucet last year but I stopped and only started again just a week before the announcement was made. Fortunately, I'm close to the minimum withdrawal in bitcoin cash, so hopefully, I would still get paid.The team developed some good tools for anti fraud management and they will build a company or something over this knowledge, so from the ashes of Coinpot something will be born.

Well,it was due,I believe they were not generating the maximum output and also people find the offer in the site stressful and redundant,the site pays low value and it's less valuable.

Personally, I think this is not a good news at all to the users of coinpot, but it is rather unfortunate that we have heard this kind of news. Maybe it shouldn't be surprising as most faucets platforms don't last even this long. And with the rate of scams in online earning platforms these days, I hope it has been able to clear its users of any outstanding payments before going offline. This is just my thoughts.

I was a very active user in the site,the news was quite shocking to believe,I had made few litecoin from the site and can attest it was worth the time.

It's only just now that I am even remembering that I also have a coin pot account for a very long time during those days i was into trying to earn satoshis from faucets platforms

Coinpot one of the best micro wallet, iam worked on this faucet in 2019 and earned some amount of satoshis, this micro wallet have one unique feature, if we transfer our bitcoin in coinbase account, they are not charged any fees I mean 0 fees, really sad to hear now this faucet going to close.

The closure of CoinPot is a distressing development in the cryptocurrency world because the platform was a well-liked and dependable means to earn money. Also, it was one of the few cryptocurrency-related businesses that permitted users to receive rewards in several currencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin

I was a member there many years ago and worked there for many days. That was interesting. A few websites were linked to a wallet which would make you more motivated but overall all these websites are a waste of time.

I was a member there many years ago and worked there for many days. That was interesting. A few websites were linked to a wallet which would make you more motivated but overall all these websites are a waste of time.
Faucets are really only useful if you have more ways to make money and this is just one more way, if you are totally focused only on faucets, yes, you are probably wasting your time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back