What's new

What are your priorities as a businessman?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many businessmen out there. They have many different kinds of responsibilities over their shoulders. However, they may have different preferences and duties. So, as a businessman, what are your priorities? What are your preferences?

The primary goal of every business person is to make a profit. What are you doing when you are not planning to make profits? How is your business going to survive? As far as I am concerned, making more profit is the sole goal why I am into the business that I am doing at the moment.

Profit making is the first priority of any business where products are sold to the general public. If you have a business which capital have been invested on, there's no other bigger priority than making profit and not only making sales.

I don't want to label myself as a businessman even though I have a couple of online businesses. However, since I am doing business, I might also be categorized as a business man. My priorities are generating a lot of sales and making a lot of profit so that I can be financially free also also as a CRS I can do something for the society.

The primary goal of every business person is to make a profit. What are you doing when you are not planning to make profits? How is your business going to survive? As far as I am concerned, making more profit is the sole goal why I am into the business that I am doing at the moment.

True, it's for the purpose of selling your services or products is to make money/profits. If this is not what a businessman is after in his business, I don't know why else they started. If it's not a charitable business, making profits is why the business is started.

My priorities as a business man is to make profit from my business and I doubt if any business owner is going to deny that this is the main priority of their business. I am also interested in not just making profit from my business but also seeing my business expand so much that its longevity is going to be guaranteed for decades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back