Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
As we all know that phobia is a type of anxiety disorder that is characterized by a persistent and excessive fear of a specific object or situation. The fear is so intense that it can cause significant distress and interfere with the person’s daily life. A female friend of mine has cynophobia which is fear of Dogs.
I am not sure I have any phobia yet. Lol....
Do you have any?. What are your phobias then?

Dying young is my biggest phobia. There are many plans I have in life which I hope to achieve before I die. Death is a phenomenon that comes in and take who it wants when it wants. This is what I fear most in my life because I don't want to be a young victim.

Dying young is my biggest phobia. There are many plans I have in life which I hope to achieve before I die. Death is a phenomenon that comes in and take who it wants when it wants. This is what I fear most in my life because I don't want to be a young victim.

I wouldn't want to be in a condition where death is close at my young age. I want to achieve a lot of things, and dying young will certainly limit me from achieving all of the things that I would want to achieve. That is my biggest fear.

I think Death Is almost everyone's phobia, who would want to loose his or her life at a young age. This phobia is called Thanatophobia it is an extreme fear of death or the dying process. You might be scared of your own death or the death of a loved one.
Just like when we lost my Dad.

I think Death Is almost everyone's phobia, who would want to loose his or her life at a young age. This phobia is called Thanatophobia it is an extreme fear of death or the dying process. You might be scared of your own death or the death of a loved one.
Just like when we lost my Dad.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your dad. I know it's something that is heartbreaking whenever you lose a parent because there is no way of getting them back and there is no one who can replace them in your life again. It is something that is very difficult for anyone to deal with. My own phobia is the fear of going broke in life.

For me it's probably drowning or being stuck in a small hole with no way of getting out. I watched a video the other day about these guys who were trapped in a pipe in the ocean because an accident happened that sucked them down. One guy was able to get out, but the rest were stuck down there in a small air pocket. The company running these water pipes said there was no way to get them out and chose to let them die, but the one guy who got out said he'd go back and get them out himself, but they wouldn't allow that.

I would be scared to be stuck in a dark, tight confined space with the possibility of water entrapping me eventually. Other than that, dying without having lived a better life and being stranded in the ocean with no way of finding land or help. Imagine being alone in the ocean in the pitch dark of night? Ugh, sounds scary.

I wouldn't want to be in a condition where death is close at my young age. I want to achieve a lot of things, and dying young will certainly limit me from achieving all of the things that I would want to achieve. That is my biggest fear.

Dying is not the problem or phobia but having to die at a very young age when I've not been able to achieve anything in my life. It will be like I came to earth, wasted my time and died young.

God forbid bad thing!!

For me it's probably drowning or being stuck in a small hole with no way of getting out. I watched a video the other day about these guys who were trapped in a pipe in the ocean because an accident happened that sucked them down. One guy was able to get out, but the rest were stuck down there in a small air pocket. The company running these water pipes said there was no way to get them out and chose to let them die, but the one guy who got out said he'd go back and get them out himself, but they wouldn't allow that.

I would be scared to be stuck in a dark, tight confined space with the possibility of water entrapping me eventually. Other than that, dying without having lived a better life and being stranded in the ocean with no way of finding land or help. Imagine being alone in the ocean in the pitch dark of night? Ugh, sounds scary.

I also have a very big problem of being in a confined space especially where the space is very small. It gives me a panic attack and that is the reason why I don't get myself in a situation whereby I am going to be stuck in a small room or in a room that is full of people. This is because that triggers my anxiety immediately.

I afraid of heights because it is scary being up there and imagining you falling to death, I also afraid of speaking to big crowds I guess this fear comes from the thought that people will disrespect me laugh at me or such things and I also kind of fearing girls who are my age but I guess this one is more common :D I think it comes from the fact that women expect more from us and kind of judge us so it makes us fear.
I am working on myself with the girls phobia lately I had a girlfriend so it made me stronger on those terms.

Dying is not the problem or phobia but having to die at a very young age when I've not been able to achieve anything in my life. It will be like I came to earth, wasted my time and died young.

God forbid bad thing!!

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always a thing of heartbreak whenever someone dies young in their family especially when there is a lot of expectation on that person to be able to contribute towards helping his family get better. I hope and pray that none of my friends ever die young.

I afraid of heights because it is scary being up there and imagining you falling to death, I also afraid of speaking to big crowds I guess this fear comes from the thought that people will disrespect me laugh at me or such things and I also kind of fearing girls who are my age but I guess this one is more common :D I think it comes from the fact that women expect more from us and kind of judge us so it makes us fear.
I am working on myself with the girls phobia lately I had a girlfriend so it made me stronger on those terms.

I fell from a mango tree when I was 7 years old. It instilled fear in me whenever I climb to vintage point. I've never felt comfortable climbing any tress after my fall experience from a mango tree. It's a different feeling when I'm in a tall building, I'm sure I will not fall there.

Probably dating, because I always fear the worst in relationships and always think it could come crashing down in a split second. I've angered a lot of women I've tried dating before because I'm just not very good at socializing with women around my age in general.

I think my biggest phobia or fear is burning to death, I can't imagine how painful that death must be, sometimes I've burned my hands for a few seconds and it's too painful, imagine dying entirely burned and suffering for minutes that torture, it's too much.

My fear of death is not so great, because you can be afraid of it when you are alive, but when you die, it will be the same for you, so there is no point in being afraid of it. My fears are much simpler, for example, heights, because I would not like to just fall from them because I would lose my balance. I am also afraid of spiders only because they look scary and not because they can be dangerous

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back