What's new

What are you plans for Halloween?

Steve

Acquaintance
Sep 14, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have any plans for halloween? Parties, trick or treating, costume etc.

The family will be dressing up as blues clues characters lol

This year I plan to dress after many years, since my partner has wanted to and well, I have accepted, I am not a fan of the Halloween holiday, but nothing happens to have fun from time to time :)

I have not celebrated Halloween since 2016 if I remember correctly.

Probably watch horror movies and relax with friends doing some gaming. I haven't done much for Halloween in recent years, but this year I might actually dress up. That all depends if any of my friends want to go out on Halloween night. I just don't know what I'd dress up as.

I do not belong to a culture where we celebrate Halloween, we don't do scary decorations, and kids do not come to our house asking for treats and tricks. However, we have a couple of festivals that have some elements of Halloween. Once such festival requires some guy dress as a demon and rest of the people march on the street.

I do not belong to a culture where we celebrate Halloween, we don't do scary decorations, and kids do not come to our house asking for treats and tricks. However, we have a couple of festivals that have some elements of Halloween. Once such festival requires some guy dress as a demon and rest of the people march on the street.
Interesting to hear about.

Since I live in a rural area where there are no trick-or-treaters, I shall mostly continue my annual tradition of pretending Halloween doesn't exist. My boyfriend wants me to wear jack-o-lantern fuzzy socks for the occasion, however, and I see no reason not to oblige him.

This will really be interesting, but in my culture, we don't celebrate halloween. However, we have similar festivals that we celebrate in my own culture that are unique and interesting.

For those of you that celebrate Halloween, I wish you guys a fun filled celebration. Remember to post pictures so we can share in your joy.

Interesting to hear about.

Since I live in a rural area where there are no trick-or-treaters, I shall mostly continue my annual tradition of pretending Halloween doesn't exist. My boyfriend wants me to wear jack-o-lantern fuzzy socks for the occasion, however, and I see no reason not to oblige him.

Doing this for your boyfriend will mean a lot to him. I celebrate Halloween with my family as everyone got to wear their unique costumes for the event and get along with the activities of the day. I am always looking forward to this event annually.

Nothing but to scarf down some candy, curl up with my blanket and watch scary, creepy movies. That's it, that's all.

No plans at all as we don't celebrate Halloween here. I'm just looking forward to having a good time celebrating it virtually through forum games and events.

Each year we decorate with a Halloween tree and decorate the house with Halloween decorations for the month of October.

On the day I tend to take my youngest trick or treating and I do some party food with burgers and hot dogs and they have friends around to hang out with.

Do you have any plans for halloween? Parties, trick or treating, costume etc.

The family will be dressing up as blues clues characters lol
Sounds like a perfect Halloween plan – indulging in candy, snuggling up with a cozy blanket, and enjoying some chilling, creepy movies. It's a classic way to celebrate the spooky season! 🎃🍬👻

I don't celebrate Halloween because it's not part of our culture. Instead, we have other occasions to celebrate that we enjoy with our family and relatives. And we invite them to have lunch or dinner with us, which we cook at home with affection. We also give gifts to each other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back