What's new

What are you afraid of?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

We all have phobias, whether it's a fear of heights, spiders, flying, crowded, or confined spaces, just to name a few. At what age did this start? Ever since my childhood, I have been afraid of Wasps, and I still am to this day.

I am very scared of cats. They move so fast and has a very unappealing attitude ( Now, dont get on me because I am a dog person). Besides all these, they stare at us very curiously and I feel like that curiosity has some bad intention (haha xF)

Apart from that, I am scared of heights and closed spaces.

PS: I still use a MASK.

I think one of the things I've been mostly scared off is injections and blood tests. While I have overcome a lot of it since I was younger, I always still don't look at the needle/injection when they are about to do it. I always look away (especially with blood tests as I can't watch my own blood flow into the tube out of my arm).

I'm afraid of many things I will count them here for you all:
1: fear of heights it is really not easy for me to be on high places and watch the grounds.
2: fear of stage I'm really scared and I get stressed almost everytime I have to speak infront of some people who are being quite and looking at me while I'm doing it.
3: fear of losing those who I like and care about as of my family members, my friends and etcetera I cannot even imagine those days I will lose them at it would definitely break my heart into pieces....
4: The fear of staying alone by myself and having to take care of myself with nobody else helping... it might be really terrifying but we all go through it... we must that's life.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back