What's new

What are the main types of pension??

I don't know of any type of pension but I know that the pension services offering companies have different programs for pensioners. The program to choose solely depends on the choice of the pensioners.

They are 3 in general:s
Occupational pension schemes usually involve both employee and employer contributions. These schemes are mostly for private sector workers but include funded schemes set up by commercial entities too.
Personal pensions are individual savings contracts designed to provide retirement benefits, which include a Peraonal retirement savings account, an Annuity and personal retirement Bond.
Public service pensions are based on a pay-as-you-go model and these pensions are provided for civil and public servants.

The main types of pension is usually the ones that is given by the government at the point of retirement and the one that is being paid monthly. The private sector does not usually give any kind of pension at all.

Well, there are several other kinds of pension or pension plan but the most popular of them is the retirement pension. This is a sum of money often put away into a pension plan overtime and it's paid to the pension owner when they retire.

First time I'm hearing of other forms of pension.
Ideally it's two I know of which are.
The planed personal pension and the one gotten as settlement from work after retirement.

There are different types of pensions and a lot has already been listed. If you are working for a business especially private business there is there one called money purchased pension in which they will give you at the end of your working time in that particular organisation.

The pension that i am aware of is the contribution that an employer does for his employees when he starts working in an organisation,and how it works is that upon retirement they calculate how well your pension has worked and pay you of.

The two types of pension that I believe they pay after your service year are, first, the money they pay you through your contributions, and second, your gratuity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back