What's new

What are the factors to consider when identifying an altcoin with huge potential?

Factors to consider when choosing a cryptocurrency for investing in 2020. Market capitalization – the value of all issued digital coins of the particular cryptocurrency. Liquidity level – the higher it is, the faster a cryptocurrency can be sold at the market price.
Yeah this is what to consider when investing in crypto currency and another thing people consider is the volatility level because there are some coins that are very volatile and could drop to a very large percentage in a day and also the liquidity level as you have said earlier should also be considered

One thing I look at before trying any altcoins is it's performance in the last month to three months.

This is to avoid those coins whose developers and investors subject to pump and dump, leaving you with worthless tokens.his
Performance of the previous momths is a key to better understand these altcoins. I used this same method to arrive at my decision of using litecoin to Receive my payment from a forum yesterday. It helps to avoid investing in something that has been dumped.

Always look out for their performance, their members and even other investment plans. I might be a novice in crypto, but those are the factors l look out for whenever l come across their adverts.

One thing I look at before trying any altcoins is it's performance in the last month to three months.
This is to avoid those coins whose developers and investors subject to pump and dump, leaving you with worthless tokens.

I look at the block chain that the coin was built on to me this is very important. Then I look at the kind of support system that the creator of the coin has by his system. Also there's the number of coins that is in circulation and total that can be supplied. I think with this you should be able to make a reasonable decision on any coin.

You have a point of what you said. Cryptocorrency is a one of the best investment nowadays that you can invest on and gain a good profits from. And there are many crypto that are introduced into market but before you can choose which one to invest on, among the new crypto you have to make proper research on it.

The main factor you should take in are the Adoption and the Technology behind it.

Anything that has not exactly 1,000,000 clients or in excess of 1,000,000 in income doesn't have the right to be in the Top 100 or have a market cap higher than $2B, so in case you're investigating purchasing a coin out of the Top 20 and it doesn't have in excess of 1,000,000 clients, at that point it's a horrendous speculation.

And furthermore do they have great tech that is among the absolute best? At that point, they are a wise speculation.
I think the factors to consider are: the acceptance or rejection of the alt coin on some very important Cryptocurrency platforms, also it's future value and how better or worse the coin can perform over the course of time so as to know whether to invest in it or not.

The main factor you should take in are the Adoption and the Technology behind it.

Anything that has not exactly 1,000,000 clients or in excess of 1,000,000 in income doesn't have the right to be in the Top 100 or have a market cap higher than $2B, so in case you're investigating purchasing a coin out of the Top 20 and it doesn't have in excess of 1,000,000 clients, at that point it's a horrendous speculation.

And furthermore do they have great tech that is among the absolute best? At that point, they are a wise speculation.
For me, I think one of the most important things that I consider when I look at an altcoin, is the trade volume of the coin. If you look at the trade volume you can almost see how many people are interested in going because the value of the trade value will tell you how it has progressed over the last 24 hours. Also like you have said the future development of the coin is also very important, and the technology that backs it up is what will determine which people will use it and for what occasions it will be used as well.

At least it should be among the coins listed on either Binance or BlockFolio and has potential of being traded on many platforms.... also, it must be a coin certified by Cryptocurrency experts to have a good future prospect to avoid wasting one's efforts or resourses buying such. not all alt coins are worth the stress

Team and CEO skills. This is one of the most significant part. Nothing beats a solid and notable team particularly in crypto where CEOs become some sort of rockstars or symbols for the local area. What to search for: showcasing aptitude, uproarious names, effective past experience.

What you should look out in a case like this is check the statistics of such coin, it's last 3 and 6 months performance. And most importantly it's last 3 day's performance, the amount of increase it has before depreciating, and also the amount of decrease it has before appreciating.

Mostly odds are depending upon Bitcoin if Bitcoin rate is increasing Alts rate is also increasing but some other factors to be considered for example RSI code if you see the RSI curve of any altcoin is below 20 you can say maximum tokens are not in the market so when they will be launched in the market market care will be increased and rate will be also.

The performance and also check different groups to analyze what people are saying about the coin. If a coin has huge potential everybody will want to get hold.I then move over to the history, market price, then look into the factors driving the altcoin.
Post automatically merged:

I think if I can't find a good review or history on the coin then I don't think it will be a good coin to invest.And note, invest it just doesn't increase to any point but very slow in terms of its increase , another way is to check the company.

Last edited:

I think having 1, 000,000 clients does not guarantee that the altcoin is valid. I don't know but each sltcoin started from somewhere just like bitcoin.

Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

When the coin is launched, how does people accept it massively... How many people rushed to invest with the coin and how does the coin react positively or negatively to the trend and volatility if the cryptocurrency market? Also, is it a stable coin or non stable one?
Post automatically merged:

the ability of the coin to stand the test of time when other alt coins are not doing well is one great factor that determines how a coin will react in the market. Also, the rate the coin is being traded by people matters a lot to know it's worth

Last edited:
On the contrary, there are thousands of altcoins, some of which are better known than others and many that hold great potential.
The top 11 largest altcoins by market cap are:
  • Cardano (ADA)
  • Chainlink (LINK)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • EOS.
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • NEO.
  • Ripple (XRP)

Factors to consider when you want to satrt a business includes, one, you need to know the want of the people around and be willing to meet it. Two, you must be well located, sighting your business in an attractive place could be an advantage to your business. And three, be trustworthy. And four, be time consious, time is very important in life.

What I can say concerning the factor to consider when identifying a altcoin with huge potential is that, well, you can review it growth and volatility from some years or months back just to monitor if it is growing or not, you can also check it value and what is the say of the people the particular altcoin. You can also check their future plans with companies or projects backing them up and you can also analyse the charts and predict it

Token Velocity

If you make a Investment, at any rate half of the tokens ought to be lost, marked or secured. In the event that it's not exactly that, it's not a particularly wise venture. Terrible models out of the Top 20 are XRP, LTC, BCH, LINK, XLM, XMR, EOS.

Get involved—volunteer or work in a medical program to strengthen your network and rub shoulders with accomplished professionals. Use your connections—if you don't find any prospects through friends or family, look into your school's alumni network, local medical societies, or hospitals that have mentoring programs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back