What's new

What are the different ways to spend your crypto?

A cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.Considering that bitcoin is a digital currency, it's more rare for actual stores to accept it as a payment method. ... You can use bitcoin to buy a gift card and then shop at those retailers or another one of the 200-some that they work with, including giants like Nike, Target and Starbucks.

Basically , I don't use my cryptocurrency for anything else apart from investing them ,and waiting to sell them to fiat currency when the price rises . This has been very profitable for me especially now that Cryptocurrency has shown great potential as a good source of investment.

I have not come across of a store that accepts crypto payments, but that's only because I haven't shopped online yet. Though I'm aware that there are sites that accepts it. Converting it into a cash and withdraw it would be how I spent my crypto.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.

I don't like the idea of using crypto currency as a mode of transaction with goods and product. The flunctuation of the coin is not good for offline business due to how it fluctuate high and low its better to leave it at it trading form.

One way to spend your cryptocurrency is to connect it to a debit card. This lets you spend it much like cash. The cards are issued by major credit card companies, including Visa and MasterCard. So wherever a Visa is accepted, you can spend your cryptocurrency.

Ooh really, I never knew some company do accept crypto as a means of payment. But not surprise with the kind of company invoice are big companies that must have a big wallet somewhere and they are earning on basis

Cryptos are sure ways of spending now since it is becoming a global trend. There are many ways of spending crypto earnings, one very sure way is by linking the crypto to your local bank, that way you could pay for transactions or even direct the funds to your bank.

In my region, I can only use Cryptocurrencies as a form of payment or investment online. I rarely see online shopping platforms that accept cryptocurrencies here. So I can only invest it or use it to get paid for my online work. I can then convert the Cryptocurrencies to my local currency and use it on my expenses.

At this point in time there are many people that I invested in cryptocurrency and many merchants that are also accepting it as a form of payment. What are the different stores or merchants that you use in order to utilise your cryptocurrency for payments?

Based on my experience whilst there are a lot of stores online to accept it is very limited within my region. Therefore in order to make use of it I typically find myself purchasing gift cards using my cryptocurrency and then after that being able to purchase on a site. There are many sites that sell gift cards in exchange for cryptocurrency. Also there are some third-party applications that will act as an intermediary in order for you to purchase from a site with cryptocurrency. Basically you paid them and then they pay the actual site for the product that you want.

How is it within your region? Is cryptocurrency widely accepted or do you also have to go through a similar process?
If it come to our region, unfortunately it is not possible to purchase anything with cryptocurrencies because there are no rules and regulation for using a cryptocurrency and not even a single platform provide this service so we first have to convert it into our own currency by different exchange wallets at which high transaction fees occur and then we are able to purchase with our own currency.

I think the best option will be to reinvest the crytpocurrencies again into the system that's if you don't have any use for the crytpocurrencies right now and if you do you can simply withdraw it and spend it on needs you want. There are some e-commerce and shopping store that allows Cryptocurrencies as a form of money.

I'm not really interested in all this cryptocurrency of a thing like using cryptocurrency to buy something online, when I am paid in cryptocurrency I will immediately convert it to my call local currency and start using that is how I do I don't have time to trade or buy anything with cryptocurrency
Post automatically merged:

I'm not really interested in all this cryptocurrency of a thing like using cryptocurrency to buy something online, when I am paid in cryptocurrency I will immediately convert it to my call local currency and start using that is how I do I don't have time to trade or buy anything with cryptocurrency
Post automatically merged:

For a beginner in the crypto markets such as myself, Ternio is an intuitive and remarkably easy system to use. I got it up and running — with no prior experience — within a few minutes, and it integrated flawlessly with Apple Pay to enable me to easily make purchases that first day.

If it come to our region, unfortunately it is not possible to purchase anything with cryptocurrencies because there are no rules and regulation for using a cryptocurrency and not even a single platform provide this service so we first have to convert it into our own currency by different exchange wallets at which high transaction fees occur and then we are able to purchase with our own currency.
There are generally very high fees that are associated with cryptocurrency withdrawals when you are converting them to fiat currency. There are many applications however that may act as an intermediary between you and what you want to purchase with your crypto, and this will allow you to make the transaction in crypto. Have you looked into this as opposed to converting to fiat currency?

As of early 2014, when I hard some cryptocurrency, I will be searching on site to spend it, I spent most of my bitcoin on ordering services online, like on seoclerks.com I use my btc to order a lot of order there, I also use my bitcoin to buy clothes.

You have a couple of various alternatives, much the same as you do with old fashioned American USD. With your "customary" cash, you can store it in a bank and spend it carefully through a bank move or PayPal. Or on the other hand you can utilize a card like a charge or Visa to go through cash.

There are many ways to spend your crypto currency. You can trade with it. You can also withdraw it into your local bank. You can also shop with in some online shopping. You can also invest it and make money with it

Many cryptocurrency experts and developers argue that we don't yet see the currencies readily used in say, the supermarket, because the technology is still in its early stages.
One of the biggest criticisms of cryptocurrencies is that they're trying to be something they're not. None of them, after all, is as readily usable for day-to-day purchases as a currency.

At this point in time there are many people that I invested in cryptocurrency and many merchants that are also accepting it as a form of payment. What are the different stores or merchants that you use in order to utilise your cryptocurrency for payments?

Based on my experience whilst there are a lot of stores online to accept it is very limited within my region. Therefore in order to make use of it I typically find myself purchasing gift cards using my cryptocurrency and then after that being able to purchase on a site. There are many sites that sell gift cards in exchange for cryptocurrency. Also there are some third-party applications that will act as an intermediary in order for you to purchase from a site with cryptocurrency. Basically you paid them and then they pay the actual site for the product that you want.

How is it within your region? Is cryptocurrency widely accepted or do you also have to go through a similar process?
The most common ways we spend Cryptocurrency here in my region, or let me say my country is through trading. There are few or no stores that accept Cryptocurrency as fiat here but it is still given much value and attention due to its high value in terms of dollars. So here we only buy and sell Crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back