What's new

What are the different ways to monetise paid to post forums

One of the best way to monetize a paid to forum website is showing advertisment on the forum. And another way is by selling membership subscription.

Having many ads monetize a paid to forum website. It is very necessary to also have many subscribers. What's seen in a website this time, numerous ads that help the website operator.

Last edited:
I see a lot of paid to post forums monetized with adsense but I don't know if this is a sustainable method.

I see a lot of paid to post forums monetized with adsense but I don't know if this is a sustainable method.
It is good method of earning but you can have delay between getting paid and pay users as payout is 100 $.

If you are running a paid to post forum and using adsense to monetize, you need to earn high CPC rates and have high CTR.

If you are running a paid to post forum and using adsense to monetize, you need to earn high CPC rates and have high CTR.
I am not in that business, no idea how to run it. But I think if I only learned about its procedures and manipulation, I may be having the gut to operate a PTP site. But how? It surely makes time and energy.

It surely takes your time, energy, and of course some money. However, if you managed to build an active community, it is also a profitable passive income method.

I agree with you it requires time, energy and capital but after it's established some profit may show. But it remains s mystery for me not used to it.

I agree with you it requires time, energy and capital but after it's established some profit may show. But it remains s mystery for me not used to it.
If you want to make money online, you need to have your own project, a blog, a forum, an online store, a youtube channe. You can make money from money making sites but it is really difficult to make substantial amount of money from these sites.

Thank you, they are good recommendations, but this time I am so busy with work, but by next week, our vacation starts so I can think of a better plan for the right business to augment my income. The prices of commodities this time are soaring up, unstoppable.

If you want to make money online, you need to have your own project, a blog, a forum, an online store, a youtube channe. You can make money from money making sites but it is really difficult to make substantial amount of money from these sites.
Especially that many websites that are classified as old and trusted websites stops paying suddenly or even the website is deleted suddenly without paying members duties. Having own website to earn becomes required also.

I did have some offline businesses in the past but I no longer can commit to offline and online business at the same time. Good luck with your business.

Google adsense, A-ads are the most popular ways to monetize a website, some forum owners are making a good profit from their forums using advertising.
I think Yllix for monetization brings results better than A - Ads platform since you can even have a lot of traffic nothing generated from their side.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back