What's new

What are some things you wish you had known before getting involved in the cryptocurrency space?

I have always wished if I could knew how cryptocurrency markets work before I could invest anything. I have lost money in the past as well. This means you must have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies before you could start investing.
This is one of the mistakes so many of us has made investing in cryptocurrencies. I got interested in cryptocurrency investment because I heard people discussing about it. I should have learnt the necessary things first before investing money.

I have always wished if I could knew how cryptocurrency markets work before I could invest anything. I have lost money in the past as well. This means you must have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies before you could start investing.
Everything is okay for me now because I can carry out any research needed for me to conclude the legitimate of a particular cryptocurrency or projects. It was then I didn't have an understanding to do this

Everything is okay for me now because I can carry out any research needed for me to conclude the legitimate of a particular cryptocurrency or projects. It was then I didn't have an understanding to do this

Yes, it is always a better thing to learn about how a specific market works before investing money. Researching things in a better way is always important. This is what I do when it comes to investing money in the market.

Yes, it is always a better thing to learn about how a specific market works before investing money. Researching things in a better way is always important. This is what I do when it comes to investing money in the market.
For now I will still need to advance my skill. I would like to trade the crypto-currency market but I know this is much more than just carrying out research and investing money for long-term. I would needs greater training on the technical chat reading and so on.

For now I will still need to advance my skill. I would like to trade the crypto-currency market but I know this is much more than just carrying out research and investing money for long-term. I would needs greater training on the technical chat reading and so on.
Both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very important if you really want to succeed in cryptocurrency but if you want to invest for long-term fundamental analysis is much more important.

Both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very important if you really want to succeed in cryptocurrency but if you want to invest for long-term fundamental analysis is much more important.
That is what so many people are saying. I don't know if fundamental analysis Is always used to predict the future downfall of cryptocurrency because for me I believe all those things deal with technical aspect of chart reading.

That is what so many people are saying. I don't know if fundamental analysis Is always used to predict the future downfall of cryptocurrency because for me I believe all those things deal with technical aspect of chart reading.
Fundamental analysis deals with news, hype and past record of that particular project. It goes beyond that definitely. The price of Bitcoin always dips during December period of the holidays. This how fundamental analysis works.

Before getting involved in crypto currency trading and investment , I wish to have known how the market works and the volatility of the market before going into the trading proper.

Before getting involved in crypto currency trading and investment , I wish to have known how the market works and the volatility of the market before going into the trading proper.
It is better to get yourself acquainted to how the cryptocurrency market works before you invest on it. This is necessary so as to avoid story that touch because is a volatile market

If I can be able to reverse the age of Time , i wouldn't have lost so much as I did in the past when I was newly introduced into cryptocurrency . I would have taken my time to learn before investing and trading.

If I can be able to reverse the age of Time , i wouldn't have lost so much as I did in the past when I was newly introduced into cryptocurrency . I would have taken my time to learn before investing and trading.
If it is time that you need in the cryptocurrency , I'm sorry you can't get it anymore because it's gone. The time lost can never be regained.

Well personally I think nothing is more worthy and useful in crypto trading than have knowledge about it. alot of people invested in cryptocurrency with knowing what is all about.

If it is time that you need in the cryptocurrency , I'm sorry you can't get it anymore because it's gone. The time lost can never be regained.
I know we can't be able to get anything we have lost. Is just an experience for me to learn and move probably in my next investment, I will do better. You just have to learn from our own personal experience.

Well personally I think nothing is more worthy and useful in crypto trading than have knowledge about it. alot of people invested in cryptocurrency with knowing what is all about.
That's your personal opinion and you are entitled to your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a very useful instrument in the hands of the financial investors and it is one of the best business to engage in recently.

I'm quite new to the cryptocurrency market and would appreciate hearing about your experiences.
What led you to cryptocurrency, and what do you wish you had known before getting involved with it?

What advice would you provide to someone who is just starting out?

I eagerly await your responses.
I wish I had been able to decipher and understand the charts which gave an indication of the crypto market before investing in it. My advice to all new or potential investors is to acquire as much knowledge as you can about the crypto space

Well then during the covid-19 pandemic, I will have wish to have a very good smartphone and also some one what is knowledgeable on cryptocurrencies marketing. I would have gone far for now.

I haven't invested in crypto currencies yet, so there are no things i wish i had known. As a matter of fact, i learn new things about crypto currencies everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back