What's new

What are some things you wish you had known before getting involved in the cryptocurrency space?

NewBee

Apr 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm quite new to the cryptocurrency market and would appreciate hearing about your experiences.
What led you to cryptocurrency, and what do you wish you had known before getting involved with it?

What advice would you provide to someone who is just starting out?

I eagerly await your responses.

The things that are actually required that one should know is by getting all the necessary knowledge around cryptocurrency. The knowledge that you get will enable you to make headway in that niche.

When I first invested into Crypto currency I didn't have any idea about charts so it made me to enter into the Crypto market at really unfavorable times which make me to loss a lot of money in the process, but now I am glad I have been able to up my game in those aspects.

When I first invested into Crypto currency I didn't have any idea about charts so it made me to enter into the Crypto market at really unfavorable times which make me to loss a lot of money in the process, but now I am glad I have been able to up my game in those aspects.
The charts detailed explanation about what is happening the market . It is also going to give you a clue of the kind of position that you should take and that is exactly why people should always learn it before trading.

What you really need to know is to get all the knowledge you need about cryptocurrencies. The knowledge you gain will allow you to move forward in this niche.

With no much stress the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the year 2020. If you check the track record of bitcoin you will agree with me that the bitcoin outshine other cryptocurrency.

I wish I learn and understand perfectly how to trade cryptocurrency because that is what can really help you to have success in the crypto space as a trader.. I shouldn't have traded when I didn't really understand how it work.

I only wish that I spend so much of my time trying to learn how it really works, instead of trying to make fast money without adequate knowledge of what is expected of me.

To be honest I should know coins basic information just like share market where they see companies performance, I should know what coin is actually doing and how it make things easy for us.

And also. Investment in cryptocurrency then for me I was just at the main purpose of generating profit. But at least I should have considered to do some research to really understand the most suitable cryptocurrency for long term purpose..

Last edited:
Getting involved in cryptocurrency needs the necessary knowledge and that is why I have been trying as much as possible to get myself equipped in the blockchain technology so that I can keep track of the trend in crypto trading.

I wish I had known how much Bitcoin would take off. I would have invested when it was suggested to me years ago. I was told to invest when it was a few hundred dollars in value but I thought it was a scam. Had I did the investment my online buddy did, I would have something like 1.5 million right now.

The things that I wish I had known is the knowledge around the blockchain technology. It is very important that one should get himself acquainted with the knowledge around the blockchain technology if you really want to invest in cryptocurrency.

I wish I knew how to identify good airdrop that are from reliable crypto currency projects in the market. It doesn't make sense to continue falling for scam airdrops.

I wish I had invested in cryptocurrency long time ago then when cryptocurrency was not valuable. This has been the greatest regret of so many people. But well I still want to know more about sha.
I wish I had invested in cryptocurrency long time ago then when cryptocurrency was not valuable. This has been the greatest regret of so many people. But well I still want to know more about sha.

When I started on cryptocurrency I was doing everything blindly without understanding the charts and following some news. I just invest in any cryptocurrency that I hear people talking about. Now, I'm wiser because whenever I want to invest in any cryptocurrency I will make a lot of research.

When I started knowing about cryptocurrencies, I thought Bitcoin is the only cryptocoin on cryptocurrencies, so I will have love to know about other coins before starting cryptocurrencies business.

Now I'd have loved to have a good deal of technical analysis before going into crypto. That would've helped me a lot in achieving my short term goals and allow me take profits while trading intermittently.

one of the things i wished i had known about cryptocurency trading is the technicalities involved in the crypto trading,the issue of stable coin that will not devalue my investment and the stop loss application to crypto.

And also. Investment in cryptocurrency then for me I was just at the main purpose of generating profit. But at least I should have considered to do some research to really understand the most suitable cryptocurrency for this purpose..

I have always wished if I could knew how cryptocurrency markets work before I could invest anything. I have lost money in the past as well. This means you must have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies before you could start investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back