What's new

What are some things you do to help bring your site to page 1 ranking on Google?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes getting on the first page isn't always easy. Most of the time, a site will show up when you search for it. And when you search a keyword, it will sometimes make it to page one or two. But, what if your site happens to be pages back for any important keywords? How do you then get that site to push past the others and get on the first page? Maybe even at #1?

Sometimes getting on the first page isn't always easy. Most of the time, a site will show up when you search for it. And when you search a keyword, it will sometimes make it to page one or two. But, what if your site happens to be pages back for any important keywords? How do you then get that site to push past the others and get on the first page? Maybe even at #1?
I think the best thing to do is o bring your page into the first search engine is to write and create good and quality content for the reader to stay glued to your website and always make sure you update your website as well.

For now I don't have a website but I believe that you can create a quality content in your website, and you should always make sure to update your website.

The best way to get our website rank top in google search engine and some other search engines is to use keywords wisely so that the article can rank high

You must write content targeting easy to rank keywords in your niche if you want to rank on the first page of Google to receive organic traffic. you can make use of software to do the research.

Appearing on the first page of Google search is not something that easy, it requires hard word and time also you will need to spend some money and do serious search engine optimization. All these things are serious tasks that won't happen over the night.

The things that we can do to take our business to the next level is to involve in content writing and also make blogging,then advertise the business on social media

The most important thing that you should do to make your site to rank higher in Google is by making quality post. You should also ensure that your site is responsive on all devices.

One of the factors that can affect the ranking of a website on Google search engine is the time spent by The visitors on your website. This is often referred to as bounce rate in google analytics.

Even though I don't have a website at the moment, but I want to say that you have really come up with an important topic for discussion because a well ranked page brings good traffic, especially the ones ranked at number one. I have really learnt from this discussion. Thanks for sharing.

Publish unique content, unique content means an article that is not available else where, even the topic should be unique. If you publish on topics and use the keywords that are highly searched but do not have enough content online, you can rank number 1.

The best thing to do to help bring your site to page 1 ranking on google is to post quality stuffs with content. Once you post quality stuffs or articles, readers will be interested and always keep on visiting your sites and this will help to increase your ranking on google.

The first thing I'll do (because I haven't had a site in a long while now), is to ensure that the title of the blog or the content has the relevant keywords and tags. That's the first thing to do things to get your site crawled by Google's spider.

To make my site highly ranked, I will make sure I use a good font style of my choice that is readable, I will make sure my site loads fast by posting reducing the size of files before uploading them, and I will also go on research to post recent happening.

How to Get on the first page of Google [recap]
  1. Create a keyword strategy to target terms your target customers are searching.
  2. Incorporate the keywords into your website content as well as HTML tags.
  3. Write for humans (not search engines).
  4. Target location-based searches.
  5. Optimize for mobile.
  6. Focus on user experience.

The best strategy is to target easy to rank and less competitive keywords. These keywords are usually in long tail. They are different tools you can use to dig out is it. If you don't have much cash on you to buy the software you can make use of Google auto suggest to discover these keywords.

There are millions of contents and websites out there and getting ones own to the first page won't be easy but possible, creating unique content would help and also using the right key words

You may find that your business doesn’t show up for relevant searches in your area. To maximize how often users find your business in local search results, ensure that your business information in Business Profile is accurate, complete, and engaging

Make sure your site loads fast, google just rejects a site that loads slow and also has it optimized for mobile viewing. Now, this has become a very important criterion. Content is the key, use keywords that are relevant to your site's content. Use backlinks to increase sites ranking. Only use high-quality images that are optimized so that they look better and load quicker. Engage with your users, with more and more users regularly login in and interacting, google would start to notice your site and would place your site on the first page.

if you focus on originality, you will be able to rank the number one. I have a couple of content that ranks on top 3 search results. These articles have not lost their position on search engine result pages for almost 10 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back