What's new

What Are Some Things That You Dislike About PayPal?

If you are traveling do you really think your phone IP address is likely to change ?. If you are travelling, they are going to use the difference in your former location to limit you from accessing the platform until you provide enough evidence.
The IP address is not only for your device it is also associated with the internet service you use. Unless you are using data-based internet (from your mobile operator), your internet IP address will definitely change as you travel.

One major thing i dislike about PayPal is the fact that it does not allow my country to receive payments. There are so many sites i would have loved to be active on but due to this limitation i am unable to.

The IP address is not only for your device it is also associated with the internet service you use. Unless you are using data-based internet (from your mobile operator), your internet IP address will definitely change as you travel.
Well , I may not really understand how the Ip really works but I always tends to believe that IP of a phone is always like your phone's identity and will always remains the Same except maybe you change it.

Paypal is no doubt a fantastic payment gateway and many people are using to send and receive money with no issue. However, some of the things I don't like about them is their refusal not to allow people from some region to withdraw from their platform. It's like throwing a baby away with the water.
That is true. This geographical discrimination has denied some countries of great online opportunities. I wish they could just allow everyone to transact freely.

They have their limits and dumb rules. Their pre-paid card for example costs you like $5 a month to have, and they take fees out of everything you make. I also don't like that I believe they have a limit to how much you can receive and send. But I am not 100% sure on that.

Also, I think PayPal has support issues, like reaching out to them can be a chore to deal with.

PayPal can be a costly alternative for businesses because to its processing fees, which can be extremely high, particularly for international payments. Furthermore, PayPal's customer support may be insufficient, making it challenging to receive assistance for some problems.

Well , I may not really understand how the Ip really works but I always tends to believe that IP of a phone is always like your phone's identity and will always remains the Same except maybe you change it.
Your device IP will remain the same but your internet connection's IP will change as long as you are using different networks. That's why when you log into paypal from a new internet connection, it will warn you.

PayPal method of payment is one of the best payment method I have come across so far. The method of payment is nice. I don't think if there's any wrong about the payment method.
it is actually one of the most secure and most used payment processor in the internet space that is why so many platforms make use of it. The only issue I have is that it is not supported in a few countries.

Your device IP will remain the same but your internet connection's IP will change as long as you are using different networks. That's why when you log into paypal from a new internet connection, it will warn you.
Yes I have been seeing things like this, that my phone will always need some extra verification to confirm that I am the real owner of the site I am trying to access.
This always happen even when the IP of my phone has not been changed and I always wandered the reason why this is happening in the first place. I now understand.

Some sites are very strict about their users IP, everything you log into the sites, you will be required to verify that you have used a new device or new IP to check the site. This is usually the case with finance related app and website.

Some sites are very strict about their users IP, everything you log into the sites, you will be required to verify that you have used a new device or new IP to check the site. This is usually the case with finance related app and website.
For PayPal I don't really use it most of the time, though I do constantly log in to my dash board just to see that the account is still active.
The limitation we are having here is the reason why I cannot make full usage of it.

Paypal also does not offer full functionality here but I have no choice because a lot of companies and clients I work with do not offer alternative payment methods like crypto or even skrill.

Paypal is no doubt a fantastic payment gateway and many people are using to send and receive money with no issue. However, some of the things I don't like about them is their refusal not to allow people from some region to withdraw from their platform. It's like throwing a baby away with the water.

PayPal might be fantastic, but since it is not accepted in many places, this is what makes it less popular in many countries. In fact, in many countries other payment systems are gaining much more popularity.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why many people dislike PayPal as it is not available around the world. Many people would love to see PayPal offering their services in their country. However, this is unlikely to happen any soon,.
Most times, i can't help but wonder if the managers of PayPal have ever considered making it available around the world. It would be such a nice thing.

PayPal seems to be one of the giant companies in the world and there are many people who hold a PayPal account. The fact of the matter is that PayPal is liked by many people, but still many people do not like it. What are some of the things that you hate about it?
I do not dislike PayPal but I dislike the fact that it is not available in my country so we just need to find other ways to withdraw our money from the platforms that we work on

I don't like the fact that it does not allow operations for low-tier countries. The countries in this categories are banned or restricted from using PayPal, it's quite sad.

1. Geographic restrictions - Some countries have limited access to their service. For example, I learnt one can purchase cryptocurrency on Binance with PayPal. However, this service is restricted to some countries, not all.

2. Limitations - Either it's temporary or permanent, once PayPal limits your account you just know you've court trouble.

PayPal seems to be one of the giant companies in the world and there are many people who hold a PayPal account. The fact of the matter is that PayPal is liked by many people, but still many people do not like it. What are some of the things that you hate about it?

I believe that the only thing a lot of people hate about PayPal is when they get your account limited without any reason whatsoever even when you have been using it according to their terms of service. It is a very painful thing to do to anyone's PayPal account.

There are only two things i don't like about PayPal and the first one is the fact that they don't work in my country , and secondly their charging rate is too much than the other payment processors.
Paypal is good payment processor that have been use to carry out some transaction. What I dislike about them is how they are banning some countries from withdrawing. Also, they are use to frozen people money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back