What's new

What are some great ways to reduce business monopoly?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Monopoly can be very bad for economy. There might be many advantages of monopoly from a businessman's point of view. However, monopolistic markets are something that many consumers may not like,as it mostly benefits big businesses. So, what are some of the ways to reduce monopoly?

Some business Monopoly are actually caused by the government of the country and in a situation whereby they are the cause of the Monopoly in the market, there is nothing individuals can do about it. Dangote Group of Companies have monopoly in so many products in my country supported by the government. He's now moving into oil refinery business to take monopoly too.

Some business Monopoly are actually caused by the government of the country and in a situation whereby they are the cause of the Monopoly in the market, there is nothing individuals can do about it. Dangote Group of Companies have monopoly in so many products in my country supported by the government. He's now moving into oil refinery business to take monopoly too.

The government may play a very huge role and this is something that I can notice as well. There were many helmet manufacturing companies who supposedly created an agreement with the government. This led the government to increase patrolling on roads and catch motorcycle riders who were not wearing helmets and fine them. This skyrocketed the sales of helmet. This is what I have heard.

The government may play a very huge role and this is something that I can notice as well. There were many helmet manufacturing companies who supposedly created an agreement with the government. This led the government to increase patrolling on roads and catch motorcycle riders who were not wearing helmets and fine them. This skyrocketed the sales of helmet. This is what I have heard.

This man called Dangote is like a cancer now in my country. There's nothing used in any family he doesn't produce. The cements used in building and construction in my country is only produced by him. All other cement factory have either closed down or absorbed by his own factory.

This man called Dangote is like a cancer now in my country. There's nothing used in any family he doesn't produce. The cements used in building and construction in my country is only produced by him. All other cement factory have either closed down or absorbed by his own factory.

I am quite sure that there must be still some kind of other producer in your country who might be competing with him. There are still many small businesses that tend to compete with bigger brands. Alternatively, there are many other bigger brands as well. For example, Burger King tends to compete with McDonald's on many different levels.

Business Monopoly gains popular when few rich people are the one's able to finance a particular business. They have the financial might to do the business and lord it over the market. Government can stop this by giving people loans and grants to start more of same business. It's the best fix to the problem.

Business Monopoly gains popular when few rich people are the one's able to finance a particular business. They have the financial might to do the business and lord it over the market. Government can stop this by giving people loans and grants to start more of same business. It's the best fix to the problem.

There are some businesses that just giving loans won't help them break into. Monopoly is going to exist one way or another. The only thing that government can do is find ways to regulate the actions of the monopolists in the economy.

In the end it is part of the market competition, monopolies always tend to appear in the markets since a company or group of companies has known how to take advantage of their opportunities and execute actions that have led them to where they are, often risking a lot, for example how can we stop google and reduce its control of the internet? I think it could only be done by a company or institution with an influence similar to Google.

In the end it is part of the market competition, monopolies always tend to appear in the markets since a company or group of companies has known how to take advantage of their opportunities and execute actions that have led them to where they are, often risking a lot, for example how can we stop google and reduce its control of the internet? I think it could only be done by a company or institution with an influence similar to Google.

Just as you mentioned Google, I doubt there is any company that has been that successful in creating a big challenge to their market share as everyone that wants to make some research will always be referred to use Google. They have earned the rights and they are almost in full control of what is happening there.

Business monopoly could be reduced by offering cheaper products in case if you are running a business that competes with bigger brands. This is a very common way of decreasing business monopoly. However, certain businesses have to compromise the quality of the products they offer.

I am quite sure that there must be still some kind of other producer in your country who might be competing with him. There are still many small businesses that tend to compete with bigger brands. Alternatively, there are many other bigger brands as well. For example, Burger King tends to compete with McDonald's on many different levels.

Every other business that are in competition with him are fading away one after the other. The level of monopoly the man have been given in most businesses in my country by the government is crazy. We are even considering that the government have sold the country to him.

Business monopoly could be reduced by offering cheaper products in case if you are running a business that competes with bigger brands. This is a very common way of decreasing business monopoly. However, certain businesses have to compromise the quality of the products they offer.
If you offer cheaper priced products with low quality, it's not going to have good impact in the market. Buyers want high quality products. If they can be sold to them cheaper, they will like it but they won't choose cheaper products with low quality.

Just as you mentioned Google, I doubt there is any company that has been that successful in creating a big challenge to their market share as everyone that wants to make some research will always be referred to use Google. They have earned the rights and they are almost in full control of what is happening there.

There are so many other search engines like Bing and the rest which are like other alternatives to those who are interested in using them but unfortunately, they can't be compared to Google. It's just like some of other Google products which Microsoft have something similar. I make use of both the company's products.

Monopoly can be ended only when a similar business is created. Nokia had a monopoly in the mobile phone business, and then iPhone and Samsung came into the business. These companies not only ruined Nokia but also created duopoly for a long time., and now half a dozen other phone companies are in the market and there is no monopoly or duopoly.

Monopoly can be ended only when a similar business is created. Nokia had a monopoly in the mobile phone business, and then iPhone and Samsung came into the business. These companies not only ruined Nokia but also created duopoly for a long time., and now half a dozen other phone companies are in the market and there is no monopoly or duopoly.
The mistake of Nokia was not upgrading to android. They were the king of mobile phones until other phone companies started launching android and iOS devices. Monopoly in business is harsh on the customers. They are treated with no regard and given no option.

The mistake of Nokia was not upgrading to android. They were the king of mobile phones until other phone companies started launching android and iOS devices. Monopoly in business is harsh on the customers. They are treated with no regard and given no option.

Nokia was just too rigid as a company. There are times that those that are having a bigger market share should work on doing the things that will positive changes and keep them on track in having a larger portion of the market. Nokia felt comfortable on this and got punished for it.

Nokia was just too rigid as a company. There are times that those that are having a bigger market share should work on doing the things that will positive changes and keep them on track in having a larger portion of the market. Nokia felt comfortable on this and got punished for it.
Nokia is a company which is going to have the biggest business regret more than any other company. They had all the customers in the palm of their hands. All they needed was be creative and open to what new tech phone companies were doing. It will be easy to take all their customers to their own brand with Samsung and iPhone out but they failed to do it earlier.

Nokia is a company which is going to have the biggest business regret more than any other company. They had all the customers in the palm of their hands. All they needed was be creative and open to what new tech phone companies were doing. It will be easy to take all their customers to their own brand with Samsung and iPhone out but they failed to do it earlier.

It is being stubborn that made them began to lose customers. They would have even had a way that they build a connection with the companies that are offering different operating systems and decide on which one that is going to be successful at the end too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back