What's new

What are key factors in a house purchase for you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to buying a house your own, what are some key factors you look for in a new house? I like having a decent basement, so that's a key thing I need with each house I buy. As well, I think at least two bathrooms is a must these days, but at least 2-3 bedrooms would suffice. It can also be a single level home, as I hate using stairs. But a basement is still a must for me.

As for the yard, a nice big yard would be good. Oh and fenced in if possible. I don't need a pool or anything like that though. Just a nice big yard. What about you?

For me, the key factors in a house purchase are location, affordability, and suitability for my needs. Location matters a lot because it affects daily life and convenience. I also consider affordability to make sure it fits my budget comfortably without straining my finances. Lastly, the house should meet my specific needs and preferences, like enough space for my family and any special features I desire.

When I buy a house, the first priority would be to see if the property is built on legal land or not. I would never buy a house that is on a disputed property. Secondly, I will see how old is the house and how many years I can live in the house without massive renovation.

1. Age of the house, if the house is already built
2. Condition of the house
3. Local building rules and regulations
4. Size of the house
5. Utilities (water, electricity and solar, Internet speed, gas for heating, etc)
6. Price of the house
7. Who is going to live in the house
8. Beauty of the property/size of property around the house
9. Noise
10. Neighbors

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back