What's new

What are best currency pairing in forex trading to yields profits better??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking about which fiat currency pairing can I utilize and make awesome profits with. It has never been easy for me to earn through forex trading, but I'm consistently working hard and learning everyday to make a move with it. So can any one here help me out, and tell me which option of pairing should I utilize??

I think it would be EUR/USD which is the most traded currency in the world, it's most popular and widely used for a reason

I believe it is usd/euro pair that is the best. I also am a trader and one lesson I have learnt is that the best way to get a good and secure reward upon trading is to trade in the us dollar this is because the American economy is quite stable and predictable unlike the euro and pounds. Though forex trading is a blind game.

AUD/JPY or GBP/USD. There are so many factors to consider before trading . If you are using indicators to trade,trust me you will keep losing trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back