What's new

What anti-virus are you using?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date
I am not using any Antivirus, i am a Linux user so as of now i am not using any Antivirus to protect my PC. I get timely security updates and i believe it is more than enough to keep my PC secure.

I use a combination of paid bit defender and paid lifetime license of malwarbytes Premium. Keeps my pc pretty clean, along with anti spysweeper for the spyware.

Does Windows Security count? It just added itself it seems. If not, then nope. I should probably get one.

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Does Windows Security count? It just added itself it seems. If not, then nope. I should probably get one.
[/font]
I would say not. You should go ahead and get one.

McAfee. It came with the computer. It's okay. I mainly use Malwarebytes. It's really handy. You can use it with your anti virus and it won't crash or cause your computer to become really slow. It gets rid of more crap than any antivirus that I know of.

Howard said:
McAfee. It came with the computer. It's okay. I mainly use Malwarebytes. It's really handy. You can use it with your anti virus and it won't crash or cause your computer to become really slow. It gets rid of more crap than any antivirus that I know of.

McAfee..how does it perform these days. In the past it is a resource hog and makes the system very slow.

None. I don't click suspicious links or visit weird websites. Windows Defender works fantastic and it is built-in to my computer. :)

I use avast anti virus and the experience so far is very encouraging. I have seen it block many malwares that could damage my system. The major setback is that it slowed my computer system down.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back