What's new

What advice would you give to someone that wants to start working online?

One advice i would give to them is that you cannot make money online instantly. It takes hard work and consistency to be able to make money online. If you want to make a lot then you need to have a particular skill set.

A beginner should prepare his mind and believe that quick money don't just come but you need to start with small earnings. A beginner should not go for any online earning that seems to be gambling. A beginner should make through research on earning websites before joining them.

I will assure anyone who wants to start making money online that there are legit methods online. But first, they have to learn a skill and know how to attract clients and jobs if they want to earn well.

I would advise new users to first Decide and find Proven sites for making money. it won't take them long to do so. Also think about what kind of online profession they would like to learn if they want to. For example, writer, editor, proofreader, etc. Also read reviews before joining a certain site on the Trustpilot site. to avoid being scammed and not wasting your time.

I'll definitely encourage the person to go ahead with it but give some pointers:

1. Never expect to make millions in 6 months.

2. If you're not disciplined, you'll waste your time.

3. Schedule time to work and time to rest. You may actually think you're working while you're not.

4. Jumping into online work without a clearly defined skill is nothing but self deception. You will spend months making unreasonable amounts all in the name of just starting out.

5. Finally, join an online community of guys in your niche. Timely information is vitally important. That only gets to you from your reference group and dudes in your lane.

I would advice someone that wants to start working online to learn skills because with skills, one can earn a good amount of money online. I would also advice such person to be patient because most online work requires patience before one could earn a good amount of money.

The advice I would give to someone that want to make money online is to be ready to work. There's no free money anywhere online. To make money online, you must either ready to render service or sell product. This is what some people don't know.

Actually there are alot of advise that can be given to those who want to start earning income from online, depending on the knowledge they have and what they wanted to achieved.

setting a goal which will helped them stayed focused

It is obvious that everyone here has spent many months and even years trying to make money online. So if someone approaches you that they want to start doing the same thing what advice would you give them in that regard?
Would you encourage them to go ahead that there's a lot of benefits to it or would you discourage them that it is not something that is worthwhile?

As for me I will give positive encouragement to anyone that wants to make money online. I am loving the experience and the can too.
Don't believe everyone. There are a lot of YouTube videos that claim you can make a lot of money quickly, which is completely false. You need much more than that. Many people like to lie to people because they get paid, and it's upsetting.

My advice is, be an expert at something to avoid doing things randomly, it never gives you consistent and decent rewards. When you are an expert in a certain online skill, attracting clients is so easy. You just need to build a portfolio and advertise yourself.

My advice is, be an expert at something to avoid doing things randomly, it never gives you consistent and decent rewards. When you are an expert in a certain online skill, attracting clients is so easy. You just need to build a portfolio and advertise yourself.
Well, there is no way you can become an expert in something if you do not practice. That is why it is important and necessary for you to learn and put what you have learnt into practice with consistency to succeed online.

The advice I can give someone who are new online to make money, that them cannot make millions online without having skills, that if actually them wants to make enough money online he/she need to add more skills.

Do not end up doing low paying jobs. You can avoid this by building your skills and knowledge and applying for high paying jobs. try freelancing sites or start your own projects.

For any one looking forward to working online. The number one thing I would tell them is the advantages and disadvantages involved in working online. I would also advice them to learn a skill.

Well, there is no way you can become an expert in something if you do not practice. That is why it is important and necessary for you to learn and put what you have learnt into practice with consistency to succeed online.

There are many traders who initially practice a lot by trading in the market. However, they end up making losses. They try to realise their mistake and then they try to improve their trading strategy. This is how things work.

There are many traders who initially practice a lot by trading in the market. However, they end up making losses. They try to realise their mistake and then they try to improve their trading strategy. This is how things work.
Anybody who was to succeed in the financial market must practice a lot. Of course you can make mistakes from time to time but your ability to adjust and learn is what really matters.

It is obvious that everyone here has spent many months and even years trying to make money online. So if someone approaches you that they want to start doing the same thing what advice would you give them in that regard?
Would you encourage them to go ahead that there's a lot of benefits to it or would you discourage them that it is not something that is worthwhile?

As for me I will give positive encouragement to anyone that wants to make money online. I am loving the experience and the can too.

It is always very important to tell anyone who is interested in starting to work online to know it is not a get-rich quick scheme project because it is going to take time for you to build your reputation online in order to have more clients trust to give you jobs to deliver.

It is always very important to tell anyone who is interested in starting to work online to know it is not a get-rich quick scheme project because it is going to take time for you to build your reputation online in order to have more clients trust to give you jobs to deliver.
Exactly, working online is a slow and constant learning process, where if you strive and stay on the road every day you can surely earn something more than the previous one, but you will not get rich in a few months as many think, you have to strive as in all offline work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back