What Ad Networks Pay Via Crypto

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to use Bitcoadz and Adhitz, these ad networks paid through Bitcoin and Litecoin. I have also used A-Ads, which also paid via Bitcoin. What are the major ad networks where publishers can receive their earnings through cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Litecoin?

There are several ad networks that offer cryptocurrency payment options for publishers. Some of the popular ad networks that pay in cryptocurrency include:

1. Coinzilla
  2. Bitmedia
  3. A-Ads (Anonymous Ads)
  4. Mellow Ads
  5. CoinTraffic
These ad networks typically support payment in popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. Keep in mind that cryptocurrency payments can be subject to market volatility, so it's important to consider the risks involved and have a secure wallet to store your earnings.

I have also used A-Ads, which also paid via Bitcoin. What are the major ad networks where publishers can receive their earnings through cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Litecoin?
A-Ads is slow in term of earning, some sites like microlancer pays better rates in bitcoin because you need a lot of traffic to earn some satoshis and sometimes there is nothing as revenues for example.

Yeah, I have experienced that with A-Ads. You mentioned microlancer, can you explain more about this?
It is microjob platform that pays for complete tasks on BTC Lighthning Network.

Do you work on this micro job site? what is the withdrawal threshold and how fast can you reach there if you work an hour every day?
There is no withdrawal threashold, it depends from tasks some tasks pays 2000 satoshis then when you reach 2000 satoshis you could deposit to binance pay using lighthning network or there are lower wallet threashold like kucoin 1000 satoshis or noones 100 satoshis or even xeggex.

The question is;
How much does this Ad networks pay per thousand visits or per click via someone's website?
So, someone get the rundown of earnings when put enough hard work to keep his or her website running.

The question is;
How much does this Ad networks pay per thousand visits or per click via someone's website?
So, someone get the rundown of earnings when put enough hard work to keep his or her website running.
Are you talking about the site mentioned by @Monster Masterpiece ? Well, it turns out that is is a microjob platform where you can earn bitcoins for small tasks?

Are you talking about the site mentioned by @Monster Masterpiece ? Well, it turns out that is is a microjob platform where you can earn bitcoins for small tasks?
I'm talking about all crypto paying ads mentioned here. What's their pay rate like? It is good to take notice of their pay rate per Click/CPM ratio before partnering with any of them.

I'm talking about all crypto paying ads mentioned here. What's their pay rate like? It is good to take notice of their pay rate per Click/CPM ratio before partnering with any of them.
I have used only A-Ads and I left it because the pay rate was very small. I cannot say about others

I have used only A-Ads and I left it because the pay rate was very small. I cannot say about others
That's sad to hear your experience with A-ads. Like, how much were they paying you per click or thousand miles?

That's sad to hear your experience with A-ads. Like, how much were they paying you per click or thousand miles?
It doesn't exceed some satoshis to reveal the truth. A ads needs someone having a lot of traffic to earn respectable amount of money which is not the case of all websites monetized using their ad network, some of them get 1 thousand visitor or even less which doesn't give a lot of satoshis that doesn't even pay monthly hosting fee.

I've used A-Ads and Bitcoadz myself. Another one to look into is Coinzilla—they pay in Bitcoin and have a pretty good reputation. I’ve found that crypto payment options are getting more popular in the ad space, so it's worth keeping an eye out for new networks that offer this.

It doesn't exceed some satoshis to reveal the truth. A ads needs someone having a lot of traffic to earn respectable amount of money which is not the case of all websites monetized using their ad network, some of them get 1 thousand visitor or even less which doesn't give a lot of satoshis that doesn't even pay monthly hosting fee.
Hmm, that's really very demanding, one has to look elsewhere because their pay rate is low compared to other advertisers.
I think it was $0.04 per 1000 impression. However, if you can get traffic from tier one country, you might earn better
Too low if you ask me. Unless you're a web owner with loads of traffic.

I've used A-Ads and Bitcoadz myself. Another one to look into is Coinzilla—they pay in Bitcoin and have a pretty good reputation. I’ve found that crypto payment options are getting more popular in the ad space, so it's worth keeping an eye out for new networks that offer this.
I did apply for Coinzilla as well but sadly they did not accept my website. They even rejected a crypto niche website.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back