What's new

What actors will we get for the new DC universe?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
James Gunn is planning a new DC universe and has replaced a lot of the stars from the Justice League. So far Gal Gadat (Wonder woman), Ben Affleck (Batman), Ezra Miller (The Flash), Henry Cavil (Superman), Ray Parker (Cyborg), Jason Momoa (Aquaman) will not be reprising their roles in the Justice League/DC Universe. Jason Momoa will be back, but as a new character, Lobo. James Gunn casted the new Superman already with David Cornswet taking up the mantle and has plans to keep John Cena as Peacemaker, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Xolo Maridueña as the Blue Beetle, and there may be others I am forgetting.

Anyway, what other actors do you want to see take up more roles? I hear there is going to be yet another new Batman, but it'll be the brave and bold version I think, and it will feature his son Damian Wayne, so that should be interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back