What's new

What a newbie should know about Crypto currencies.

The information on the volatility of all Cryptocurrencies should be hammered hard to all newbies who want to invest in cryptocurrency because most won't understand how it works and feel like they have been scammed when the price starts to take a down slop movement, they should learn to hold their coin and not sell off.
You are right most of them jump into the ship especially when the price is on the rise but if they are well informed about the challenges in the fluctuations of prices because most newbies get frustrated from their first time.

You are right most of them jump into the ship especially when the price is on the rise but if they are well informed about the challenges in the fluctuations of prices because most newbies get frustrated from their first time.
It's one of the biggest challenges most investors in cryptocurrency faces everyday and the wise ones always know that they are far off better with not selling. But as for a new investor who doesn't really know how it works, they will be scared of losing all the money they invested because the price fell a bit and they will sell off their coin.

Personally, I do advise people that want to invest in Crypto currencies to invest amount they can afford to loose for the first time and also guide them on when to invest safely, most that follow the guides are in love with Crypto currency investment.

A. newbie should know 1 thing important before going into a criptocurrency or before starting a criptocurrency busines is that it fluctuates in price most especially bitcoin.

The most common Crypto currencies is Bitcoin though their other coins popular refer to as altcoins, like Ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash , ethereum and other thousands of them.
Please add more basis that a newbie should know about Crypto currencies.

also what a newbie should know is that rushing and selling when price drops doesn't always mean you are doing a right thing and guaranteing atleast your money, it can be sometimes a huge loss because price might increase later

You have spoken well, all the explanations above is enough to make the newbie have a say on bitcoin. I believe it's also good to the the coin as another means of investing our hard earned capital.

Very apt and precise. A newbie should take some tutorials on how crypto works and discuss with people who already know jack about it. There is this particular app I would like to recommend. Crypto School is the name. Start small and invest little, when you practice it that way you tend to know more about it.
Post automatically merged:

Very apt and precise. A newbie should take some tutorials on how crypto works and discuss with people who already know jack about it. There is this particular app I would like to recommend. Crypto School is the name. Start small and invest little, when you practice it that way you tend to know more about it.

If you are just been introduced into Crypto currencies. Here are few things you should know :

Crypto currencies are digital coins that are decentralized that is they are not regulated by any institutions or government, they are not stable in value.

They rise and fall in a very short time depending on the market forces.

They are stored in wallets that are either online wallet like coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet , luno etc or hard ware or offline wallet like nano.

Their transactions and records are stored on a public ledger that can't be edited, it is called blockchain network.

The most common Crypto currencies is Bitcoin though their other coins popular refer to as altcoins, like Ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash , ethereum and other thousands of them.
The best way for Newbies , first read the coins and not invest too much in coins and invest in a few coin with little bit amount And if they want to trade in crypto then watch about videos of trading from YouTube

If you are new on cryptocurrency you need to make a deep research on how cryptos have a sentimental value on real money and on how it works in terms of circulation of different cryptos.Because cryptocurrency has a different interms of values.

The best way of the learn of the market of the crypto curreny of the knowledge of the purpose of the things of the knowledge of the advanced profit and the benefit of the currency and the dos and dont of the trading platform. Crypto is more than what you do because your friends and relative

And also there are different social media platforms now where crypto currency mining are been advertised some are authentic in fact only a few of them are legit so be careful in dealing with them.

if there is anything I'll teach everyone aspiring to be a Crypto currency trader, it will be to always prepare for loss in the business. a lot of people always believe that once you start Cryptocurrency business, it's always like millions and thousands, it's indeed lie. There are instances you will make loss, be prepared.
If you are just been introduced into Crypto currencies. Here are few things you should know :

Crypto currencies are digital coins that are decentralized that is they are not regulated by any institutions or government, they are not stable in value.

They rise and fall in a very short time depending on the market forces.

They are stored in wallets that are either online wallet like coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet , luno etc or hard ware or offline wallet like nano.

Their transactions and records are stored on a public ledger that can't be edited, it is called blockchain network.

Cryptocurrencies holds a very wider concept and have deeper roots of knowledge. Any one can begin secure trading if they get connected with right trading stage and to begin secure trading practices

if there is anything I'll teach everyone aspiring to be a Crypto currency trader, it will be to always prepare for loss in the business. a lot of people always believe that once you start Cryptocurrency business, it's always like millions and thousands, it's indeed lie. There are instances you will make loss, be prepared.
You are actually correct , the perception towards trading Crypto currencies must be well understood that there is possibility of loses and gains too you just need to be strategic.

everything starts at the beginning .. even if you are new to cryptocurrency and you start studying you will also learn to just explore and ask questions to masters about cryptocurrency .. it all starts with small things.

I myself I'm still kindof a newbie since I have not learn all the nitty gritty surrounding crypto trading... But I have some knowledge.

My advice would be for the newbies to not invest in cryptocurrency simply because everyone around you is talking about it. You should only invest after you understand how it truly works.

The market is very volatile... So you should know what you're getting into.

The post is really insightful for newbies, one needs to monitor how the market goes sometimes it reduced and sometimes it skyrocket so invest wisely and what do I mean invest wisely , you should invest on what I your capability so even if you lose you will be able to take it.

When someone is new to crypto, s/he should take time and learn the origin and the basics of cryptocurrency first. From the history of crypto to how they blockchain functions.

here are my two cents: Cryptocurrency is a volatile market, one moment you can become rich and the vest next moment, you can go bankrupt. If you want to profit, start investing right now, don't dillydally.

The most important thing I think every newbie should know is that cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature there can be sudden change in price of any cryptocurrency. If they plan to invest, they should invest with sense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back