Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I remembered my ex boss once called me to come visit him before traveling, and gave a lot of advices that are really useful for me today. But the best of all is "Start a Business not because you have the Capital but because you Love & wants the Business to flourish and lots more". Share with us the best piece of advice you’ve ever received about starting a Business

The best business advice I have received is from the entrepreneurs like Elon MusK, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, etc. I have watched their interviews, read books and articles about them, and learned so many things. I have learned that a business needs to be built on a sustainable model, a business needs to serve the people and a business need to solve the problems

The best business advice I have received is from the entrepreneurs like Elon MusK, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, etc. I have watched their interviews, read books and articles about them, and learned so many things. I have learned that a business needs to be built on a sustainable model, a business needs to serve the people and a business need to solve the problems

A business is definitely going to solve problems, else there is no point starting such business. Most of the times, the businesses that have gone to grow bigger were the ones that served a purpose or solved a problem that has been there for a very long time. So, having such a business will bring you more returns both in the short run and in the long-run.

A business is definitely going to solve problems, else there is no point starting such business. Most of the times, the businesses that have gone to grow bigger were the ones that served a purpose or solved a problem that has been there for a very long time. So, having such a business will bring you more returns both in the short run and in the long-run.
Well, not all business need to solve a problem .what problem do you think a $1200 Louis Vitton bag will solve. Do you see Red Bull or Coca-Cola solve any problems? Some business just exist. They continue to run because they project a certain kind of lifestyle for people

Well, not all business need to solve a problem .what problem do you think a $1200 Louis Vitton bag will solve. Do you see Red Bull or Coca-Cola solve any problems? Some business just exist. They continue to run because they project a certain kind of lifestyle for people

They solve the problem of equality by creating classism. Classism is a phenomenon that some people want to see exist and a $1200 Louis Vuitton bag will be a perfect tool for creating that. This is the problem Apple is solving with having iPhones too since not everyone is going to afford them at the end of the day.

The best advice I've heard is, " Start a business not just for profit, but because you're passionate about it. Let your enthusiasm drive you through challenges and success will follow. Money should be a product of your dedication."

The best advice was this, you don't need to start a business, because I didn't listen to it and started a rolling business, which I later regretted and lost a lot of money on it

The best advice I ever got, was from an old boss of mine, he told me that it's okay to fail, but to keep pushing and eventually things will turn out. Also, not to rush your way into it thinking you'll make money right away. Sometimes you have to go slow and steady in the hopes things turn out good.

The best advice I ever got, was from an old boss of mine, he told me that it's okay to fail, but to keep pushing and eventually things will turn out. Also, not to rush your way into it thinking you'll make money right away. Sometimes you have to go slow and steady in the hopes things turn out good.

I think that we must not believe that temporary set backs are failures. We all tend to experience such kind of set backs whenever we engage in any kind of business in our life. The main focus of a businessman should be to deal with those problem in the best manner.

The biggest business advice that I have received is to be patient with any business that I have painstakingly planned and executed. There's no guaranteed process that I will have success immediately in the business after starting it, but with time it is something that is going to come if you are consistent in how you are running the business.

The biggest business advice that I have received is to be patient with any business that I have painstakingly planned and executed. There's no guaranteed process that I will have success immediately in the business after starting it, but with time it is something that is going to come if you are consistent in how you are running the business.

I think that in many cases, many things are quite obvious. This is why you may not need to seek advice rather you should be knowing things related to it in other manner. Sometimes, people should seek answers on their own rather than relying on others.

I think that in many cases, many things are quite obvious. This is why you may not need to seek advice rather you should be knowing things related to it in other manner. Sometimes, people should seek answers on their own rather than relying on others.

The business advice which was given to me is something that I understood very well because you cannot give birth to a child today and expect the child to start running immediately. There is always a process and procedure on how things work out and this is exactly how I applied it to my business.

The business advice which was given to me is something that I understood very well because you cannot give birth to a child today and expect the child to start running immediately. There is always a process and procedure on how things work out and this is exactly how I applied it to my business.

It definitely takes time when it comes settling down. So, advice related to patience could be quite useful. However, I would be quite concerned in case if I tend to remain patient for a very long time and never get the results I expected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back