What's new

NEWS Whales Across These Five Chains Are Heavy On Stablecoins, Should You Be Too?

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto whales all across the board have been seemingly taking more conservative positions in stablecoins since the bear market started. This has evolved into larger holdings in dollar-pegged cryptocurrencies which have very low volatility. These digital a ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

The bear market is dragging longer and more painfully than anticipated. With what has happened with FTX and the reaction of the cryptocurrency community, I think we are almost close to the bottom, but buying activity from whales is still low.

Some of my cryptocurrency that has already depreciated is still in current depreciation . I don't see any need of converting it to a stablecoin now that the value has dropped . But for now I am saving all my money in usdt and no more investment until I am sure of the next market move.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back