Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Getting scared by a PTC side is a really common thing nowadays. There are many people who might have been scammed by many PTC sites. I was scammed by PTC site only once. They stole my few cents, though. So, you could say that I never lost anything at all in the end. However, not all the people are that lucky. So what about you?

I have used very few PTC sites in my time earning money online and of the PTC sites that I have used, I can't say I was ever scammed by any of them. I am very skeptical though when it comes to using PTC sites due to scamming as you never know when you may hit a site that could end up scamming you. As you say, some people may have only lost a few cents but I can not imagine how much some people may have lost.

I have never been scammed by PTC site because I hardly involved myself in those task. I know some of them are legit but majority of them are scam. This knowledge save me from falling a victim to them.

yes a lot. PTC websites was my first experience of making money online and I can say that it was also my worst experience. Many websites were scammed And I felt hopeless for days. I'm glad I don't waste my time anymore on such sites

I have been scammed by multiple PTC sites. The last one that scammed me is called star-clicks. I wanted to do a favor to my friend so I joined as his referral and upgraded my account so that my friend could get some referral commission. Since I had invested money, I worked on the site. When I received payment, I was encouraged to upgrade the account again but when I asked for payment a second time, they did not pay me. They never replied to my emails.

Luckily, I've never been scammed by a PTC site, and I've used a few, but they've all paid me, I must also say that I've never invested in them to upgrade my account or anything like that, I just worked on them, reached the minimum withdrawal, and withdrew the money.

Luckily, I've never been scammed by a PTC site, and I've used a few, but they've all paid me, I must also say that I've never invested in them to upgrade my account or anything like that, I just worked on them, reached the minimum withdrawal, and withdrew the money.
If PTC is require upgrade to cash out your funds means it is pyramidal or usury system, and if not then PTC will close soon as if offering click money more than advertiser pays is form of HYIP form for example. Like 1000 % of click value or 2000 % for upgrade.

If PTC is require upgrade to cash out your funds means it is pyramidal or usury system, and if not then PTC will close soon as if offering click money more than advertiser pays is form of HYIP form for example. Like 1000 % of click value or 2000 % for upgrade.
You're right, if a PTC asks you to upgrade your account, it's most likely a scam, and its days are numbered, luckily I've never been a user of a PTC of this type, I use a couple of PTCs a day which are Adbtc and Coinpayu, and with that I'm fine :)

Getting scared by a PTC side is a really common thing nowadays. There are many people who might have been scammed by many PTC sites. I was scammed by PTC site only once. They stole my few cents, though. So, you could say that I never lost anything at all in the end. However, not all the people are that lucky. So what about you?
Yes ooo, I was working tirelessly on one site. I think it's grams what ever. I worked there for almost a year with hope to get to the target. On reaching the target, I noticed it was just a fake site.

Yes ooo, I was working tirelessly on one site. I think it's grams whatever. I worked there for almost a year with the hope of getting to the target. On reaching the target, I noticed it was just a fake site.
You do not need much head ache, concentrate on well-known PTCs like CoinpayU, adBTC, FaucetCrypto, Cointiply, and FreeBitCoin In, and don't invest time to try the others.

For me, a scam is when you invest money and receive a promise that you will be able to earn more, but these sites do not require investments, so there can be no scam here. I had a project that didn't pay me the money I earned, although it's not a shame for me because they didn't give any guarantees that it would happen, so I personally didn't lose anything because I didn't invest anything.

For me, a scam is when you invest money and receive a promise that you will be able to earn more, but these sites do not require investments, so there can be no scam here. I had a project that didn't pay me the money I earned, although it's not a shame for me because they didn't give any guarantees that it would happen, so I didn't lose anything because I didn't invest anything.
Time is money, time invested is the thing that you lose on this project. So you have to focus on site reviews or scams or legit before start working anything with them for your information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back