What's new

Were there people in life who motivated you to do things?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I have a very good friend and he motivated me to do very important things in life he caused me to start exercising to eat healthy and to get girls :D he is like a master a good friend who just wants the best for me and for my future, he actually cares and even though he doesn't have to he wants to help.
Have you ever had such a person who motivated you? Are you still in contact? And if not would you like such a person to be there?

The only person who is the biggest motivator in my life is my mother. This woman goes out of her way to make sure that I am mentally prepared to face anything in life. She have been motivating me ever since I was a teenager and also as an adult. She never stopped motivating me and I love her so much for that.

I've got very good friends. They've been there for me through my thick and thin times. They are like my blood brothers and sisters. They've been there to cheer me up and motivate me whenever I'm down or in a difficult position. I will not be where I am today without their support.

I've got very good friends. They've been there for me through my thick and thin times. They are like my blood brothers and sisters. They've been there to cheer me up and motivate me whenever I'm down or in a difficult position. I will not be where I am today without their support.

Having friends who are good and loyal to you is something that is going to be very beneficial to you. They will always make sure that the things you are involved with are always positive things that will be of a serious advantage in your life. They are going to make sure to motivate you to see everything you are involved through in success. Good friends are very difficult to find today.

Having friends who are good and loyal to you is something that is going to be very beneficial to you. They will always make sure that the things you are involved with are always positive things that will be of a serious advantage in your life. They are going to make sure to motivate you to see everything you are involved through in success. Good friends are very difficult to find today.

Yes, it's how my friends are with me. They will go to any extra mile for me and I'll do the same thing for each and every one of them. If you have friends who have your back at all costs, they are more bigger than having a bodyguard.

My father is a great inspirational figure for me. I am a writer because of him. He never wanted me to become a writer, he always said I should pursue a degree in economics and become an economist but I picked up his profession and became a writer. I learned the power of resilience from my mother. My parents are my ideals.

My father is a great inspirational figure for me. I am a writer because of him. He never wanted me to become a writer, he always said I should pursue a degree in economics and become an economist but I picked up his profession and became a writer. I learned the power of resilience from my mother. My parents are my ideals.

Parents always try as much as possible to make sure that their kids become very useful in life because whenever a kid is successful in life and that kid is responsible, he is definitely going to do everything possible to make sure to take care of his parents. This is the reason why most kids always draw inspiration from their parents because they are their role models.

I have never had close friends in my life who would motivate me, only people from the Internet became such for me, and they were not friends, but bloggers, and their opinion was important to me. Now I'm trying to do all the things I learned about so I don't even really know where they are now or if they even make videos

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back