Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Threads was Facebooks attempt at a Twitter or X competitor, but lately it's mostly been forgotten. I don't think anyone uses Threads anymore. I don't see much mention of it, and I certainly haven't heard of celebs or anyone moving to it.

If anything it's going to be a failure, which is funny to me because Facebook hasn't failed a lot.

Mark Zuckerberg have complained about the decline in Threads which all but points to the fact it's not going to be easy to displace Twitter. The new social media have lost half of its users according to Mark.

Screenshot_20230803_185052_Twitter.jpg

Yes, I also believe that Threads was a failure, however, this does not mean Threads has completely failed, if Meta tries to build it in a better way, offer better features, and stop being a copycat of something that already exists, I think Threads can continue to build.

I signed up for it because I thought it was going to be the next big thing. However, I personally haven't even gotten myself to be familiar with the app. I thought I was missing out but it is clear that it isn't even all that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back