What's new

We finally have ranked zero-build solo in Fortnite but it's limited time!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
After so many people asking why we never got a solo mode in the zero-build ranked option on Fortnite and many crying out for it, we now seem to have in it the game but it is only available until Monday 28th August 2023 at 12pm EST (5pm BST)

I have played a few games on the solo ranked mode with zero-build but due to the time I have, I know I will miss out on much of the time we have before they take it away again. I am hoping that they are doing this to test it and it will be coming back very soon.

Have you played the solo zero-build mode in ranked Fortnite? Are you hoping it comes back to stay if this is a test?

Fortnite used to be one of my favorite video games some years back especially in 2018. I have managed to play scarcely recently which I know isn't enough and I haven't played the solo zero-build mode in ranked Fortnite which is a shame but I'm going to see how to make out time for it as soon as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back