David

Acquaintance
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone!

We are hiring for the following positions:

• Moderation Team Member (2-5 Available Positions)
  • Package Team Member (6 Available Positions)

Once we have filled the positions, we will no longer list them above.

Expectations of Above Positions
Package Team Members - Fill requests for posts to be made on various forum owner's websites. This is a paid position, and can earn you cash that can be paid out on a weekly or monthly basis, if the Posting Service has new requests every day or week.
Moderation Team Member - You help keep spam off of our forums, help moderate topics posted in the wrong areas, and generally would be willing to be active around the forum, to drive user engagement and activity.

Requirements
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Registered atleast 1 month ago
  • Willing to be actively engaged.

How to Apply

If you believe you qualify, fill out the following application completely and honestly, and send it to myself, @David.

Application

Code:
Name:
Previous Experience for Position: (If any)
Why do you want to join?:
Additional Comments:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your interest!

Promotion Forum Administration

Last edited:
Hi there,
Are these jobs still available?
I am interested. You can check my profile. Kindly tell me working hours daily and your salary package for it.
Regards.

Hi there,
Are these jobs still available?
I am interested. You can check my profile. Kindly tell me working hours daily and your salary package for it.
Regards.

This topic wouldn't be open if it wasn't available. :)

I would need to know what you are interested in, in order to know what I am sending. Also, if interested, you should do as the opening topic states, and fill out the application and send it to me via a Private Conversation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back