Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
Wayne Rooney has been sacked on his job role as Birmingham City manager. The Manchester United legend took over the club when they were 5th and ended up leading them to 20th position. What do you make of the sacking?

Well, I think it's fair because of his performance, I don't have much more to say, no matter how much of a football legend you are, if you don't do your job as a coach, your future is fired, as with any other professional from any other job who doesn't perform their job properly

Well, I think it's fair because of his performance, I don't have much more to say, no matter how much of a football legend you are, if you don't do your job as a coach, your future is fired, as with any other professional from any other job who doesn't perform their job properly

Football is still one of those sports that doesn't even bother about what you have done in the past. As long as you are not delivering in the present, you are as good as gone.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back