VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hi!

I would like to address @AlexanderM because I am encountering an issue for a few days. For the past few days, I am not receiving USD forum credit. I opened a support ticket, however, this issue was not addressed there. Can you please help me out? :(

Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Feedback & Suggestion forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact @The Hulk via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

You’ve already raised a support ticket regarding this issue. I will be replying to that later today this evening regarding the potential issues being faced.

Thanks for your continued patience and support with us.

You’ve already raised a support ticket regarding this issue. I will be replying to that later today this evening regarding the potential issues being faced.

Thanks for your continued patience and support with us.
I let the member know to start a thread here for a faster response.

@AlexanderM - I am still facing this issue to some extent. I am not being credited for some of my threads and posts. I was anticipating that this problem will get fixed sooner. However, it seems that the problem still persists. I request you to please have a look at it. :(

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back