Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Hey all

Over the past week I've been doing a few updates.

Index Page
There's a new widget on the index page that says "Welcome back, *username*" this shows a bit of information about stats, how many conversations you have had on the forum and the time.

Movie & TV Database
This is a cool new addition. Check out the Movie Database and the TV Database. You start a thread by finding a movie or TV show you like from The Movie Database (TMDB) and adding a link to the part of the thread creation "TMDb link or Movie ID". Don't worry about giving the thread a title because it will automatically title itself. Anything you write in the thread will post as a reply to the Movie or TV thread.

Social Groups
I've added a social groups add-on. You can create your own group or take part in one already made. These groups can have one discussion forum associated with them and you can set up the forum once you've created your group. All groups must be approved by an administrator first. To check out these social groups click here.

Rearranging of some forums
I've rearranged some forums around Bizdustry. We've now got a Promotion & Services category that has our posting package, reviews, promotion directory and exchanges. You'll also notice a new forum in this category called Member Reviews & Brainstorming here you can get peer-to-peer reviews of your forum, site, business in an unofficial capacity and also brainstorm new idea's. The Intellectual Talk category has also been shortened with some of the forums now sub-forums.

Along with all these awesome changes we're also running our Halloween contest!

This is just some of the many updates that we will be releasing as we plan to make Bizdustry more fun and better for everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back