Unusual musical instruments.

Shine_Spirit

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 11, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever seen any unusual musical instruments during some Rock performance?

A few years ago (I don't remember the exact location of the concert), I saw / hear a local Rock band using a flute to complement the sonority of one of the songs. It was something so different, but it was beautiful in the live performance.

I enjoyed Dolores of the Cranberries playing the tin whistle at a live concert on a youtube video one time and it had a really great- refreshing sound about it. I think this instrument is called the penny whistle or irish whistle also,and it has a plastic or wooden fipple with a metal body tube. I will probably look for one on Amazon and maybe sit around on the porch with a glass of wine and learn to play this instrument, because they say its one of the easiest?

I enjoyed Dolores of the Cranberries playing the tin whistle at a live concert on a youtube video one time and it had a really great- refreshing sound about it. I think this instrument is called the penny whistle or irish whistle also,and it has a plastic or wooden fipple with a metal body tube. I will probably look for one on Amazon and maybe sit around on the porch with a glass of wine and learn to play this instrument, because they say its one of the easiest?

I've heard about this musical instrument (and I've read some articles about it too). It's quite unusual and doesn't seem to be as easy to play as it appears to be. In fact, I think it requires a lot of study and training.

P.S: I love The Cranberries. :cool:

Not an unusual instrument, but an outstanding performance for me: Lindsey Stirling. I love how she combines the classical violin with modern sounds and settings. I also love how she was told she would never succeed in the industry and how she proved that wrong. My favorite song and music video, Master of the Tides.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back