NEWS Ukraine and Russia: What you need to know right now

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ukrainians mark 31 years since they broke free from the Russia-dominated Soviet Union on Wednesday in what is certain to be a day of defiance against the Kremlin's six-month-old war to subdue the country once again. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

War is not good, may God deliver us from it all, many have lost their lives for the sake of their land, may God grant them all internal rest in Jesus name Amen. I pray the war ends soon.

The Russian-Ukraine war continues to stun as this causes major negative impact to the third world countries which solely depends on these two conflicting countries on core and vital items such as cereals and oils. So sad to see the world wide inflation to be rampant.

This is a war that I think is totally unnecessary and right now a lot of countries in the world are already suffering the impact. I just hope that it is going to be over soon.

This is a war that I think is totally unnecessary and right now a lot of countries in the world are already suffering the impact. I just hope that it is going to be over soon.
There are a lot of people who are making good money from the war obviously, and they wouldn't want it to come to an end.

This is an unfortunate reality that we have to accept

We need to know more about the war between Ukraine and Russia, this has affected humanity mentally, physically and emotionally. War is not what any nation should call for, peace is the only way Almighty God can answer prayers, development, growth and tolerance can make the Earth be comfortable place for mankind's.

We need to know more about the war between Ukraine and Russia, this has affected humanity mentally, physically and emotionally. War is not what any nation should call for, peace is the only way Almighty God can answer prayers, development, growth and tolerance can make the Earth be comfortable place for mankind's.
The more I keep getting updated on the war between Russia and Ukraine , the more I keep getting scared for the two countries , war generally is not good for every country .

I think things are falling back to normal, this war between Ukraine and Russia has brought a lot of setbacks to many things especially online, but I think things are becoming normal.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
The conflict between Ukraine and Russia caused numerous issues. It's sad that people have to suffer because of the president. Also, I really noticed the price increase in my country, but I can't really complain. I understand why that is, but it doesn't really help.

The honest truth is that there are many people who are making good money from the war obviously, and they wouldn't want it to come to an end.
his is an unfortunate reality that we have to accept

Thats just the bitter truth and the fact of Life , some people means of survival and livelihood are from some people's agony and sufferness , some people are making huge amount of money from the war and they won't want the to end which is quite bad .

War is not good, may God deliver us from it all, many have lost their lives for the sake of their land, may God grant them all internal rest in Jesus name Amen. I pray the war ends soon.
Seriously because it leads to a lot of destruction , most especially destruction of life and property and all these thing could have been prevented with just a simple understanding between two parties.

The war between Ukraine and Russia has caused some economic downtown in the world today.
Boycotting Russia one of the most potash producing county affect the production of fertilizers

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back