What's new

NEWS UK inflation: which goods and services have risen in price and by how much?

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From low-fat milk to ice-cream and clothing to recreation, how costs have soaredInflation last month bust the double-digit barrier to hit 10.1%, the latest figures show. The Office for National Statistics uses the consumer prices index to measure the rising cost of living and also compiles the increasing prices of individual goods and services.Here is a breakdown showing how everyday items have shot up over the past year. In each case, the figure is the percentage change in the average price ove ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Concerning inflation and expensive of product and services in UK. I believe the reason why this is happening is because of the war and crises that is happening between Ukraine and Russia , remember Russia were threatening to cut gas supply from UK..

Everywhere will be mostly affected as long as there is inflation in the UK. One of my auntie who is presiding over there stated that the price of commodities generally has increased most especially electricity and gas .

mostly this things affected in most he Africans going to purchase and also sell it his /her country and I think gas oil and other stuff have risen high which has made thing here in africa so difficult to purchase

The war between ukraine and russia have definitely affected many countries unknowingly because son of the product that bar to be exported from Ukraine and Russia to the other side of the world cannot be shipped out because of the war .
Concerning inflation and expensive of product and services in UK. I believe the reason why this is happening is because of the war and crises that is happening between Ukraine and Russia , remember Russia were threatening to cut gas supply from UK..

The war between ukraine and russia have definitely affected many countries unknowingly because son of the product that bar to be exported from Ukraine and Russia to the other side of the world cannot be shipped out because of the war .
Anyway we believe that in due time everything will return back to normal. This is just a war between two countries and is almost at a point of affecting the whole world.

Most of these issues have an impact on how Africans buy and sell goods, and I believe that the high price of gas and other commodities has made it difficult for people to buy products in Africa.

Anyway we believe that in due time everything will return back to normal. This is just a war between two countries and is almost at a point of affecting the whole world.
A lot of things like this has happened in the past but it will actually take some time. Both the pandemic and the war has actually affected so many things but normality will be restored but it can only take time.

A lot of things like this has happened in the past but it will actually take some time. Both the pandemic and the war has actually affected so many things but normality will be restored but it can only take time.
We just hope so because this is really affecting people. Most of these country with stable economy are also contributing positively to the economy of other countries meaning that if they are affected a lot of other countries will be affected as well.

In my country the prices of petroleum products have gone up by almost a double of the normal prices. Therefore this has led to the rise of the prices of almost everything in the local market.

We just hope so because this is really affecting people. Most of these country with stable economy are also contributing positively to the economy of other countries meaning that if they are affected a lot of other countries will be affected as well.
Probably, whenever the economies of some countries are affected the entire world will actually be affected. Countries with strong economies like the United States, United kingdom and the rest of them.

The prices of almost all goods have increased that you can't tell which haven't gone up. What I feel generally is some people are still trying to maintain status quo by not increasing prices of their goods and services.

Probably, whenever the economies of some countries are affected the entire world will actually be affected. Countries with strong economies like the United States, United kingdom and the rest of them.
The United Kingdom is a country with the strongest economy as I've come to understand because of the value of its currency against the US dollar. Such countries should not be affected for any reason and if they are affected the effects will be transferred to most other countries

The United Kingdom is a country with the strongest economy as I've come to understand because of the value of its currency against the US dollar. Such countries should not be affected for any reason and if they are affected the effects will be transferred to most other countries
The United kingdom is not the country with the strongest economy. The United States actually have the strongest economy followed by China. In terms of strong currency, I think Kuwait, then Qatar before UK.

Inflation that is occurring currently is likely as a result of the war happening between Russia and Ukraine. This leads to shortage of food which risen the rate of food crisis. Has cut off gas supply to major state in the UK.

The United kingdom is not the country with the strongest economy. The United States actually have the strongest economy followed by China. In terms of strong currency, I think Kuwait, then Qatar before UK.
Thanks for your write-up. This is quite educative. I was thinking that the strength of a country's economy is determined by the value of its currency.

Thanks for your write-up. This is quite educative. I was thinking that the strength of a country's economy is determined by the value of its currency.
The strength of a country's economy also plays a role for the strength of their currency but not totally. China for example has a very strong economy more than so many countries, but their currency is like 60 Yuan to $1 or even more.

The strength of a country's economy also plays a role for the strength of their currency but not totally. China for example has a very strong economy more than so many countries, but their currency is like 60 Yuan to $1 or even more.
That is exactly what confuses me because I always believe that the strength of any country can be observed in their currency but it seems this is not the case. Thank you so much I didn't understand all this.

That is exactly what confuses me because I always believe that the strength of any country can be observed in their currency but it seems this is not the case. Thank you so much I didn't understand all this.
We learn everyday. that was also what I thought before but as time goes on and I began to study some countries and their politics and economy then I began to understand some things.

Talking about inflation, almost all things in the market is affect starting from goods and food. The price of fuel is mostly inflated followed by processed wheat and diary milk.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back