NEWS U.N. chief delays travel to try to bring Russia back into grain deal

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
KYIV/NEW YORK -- U.N. Secretary General Antonio Guterres voiced deep concern on Sunday over Russia's decision to suspend its participation in a U.N.-brokered deal that had allowed grain shipments from Ukraine, as he delayed a foreign visit to try to revive the agreement that was intended to ease a global food crisis. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I think it's highly time the world as a whole stand up and do anything they can to stop Russia invasion of Ukraine to curb all the damages that has been happening

I think it's highly time the world as a whole stand up and do anything they can to stop Russia invasion of Ukraine to curb all the damages that has been happening
There's so many things to be put into consideration. The world can never use Force , Russia as a country is a nuclear country with enough nuclear weapons even more than the United States based on statistic. Trying to use force may leads to more chaos that may eventually lead to world war 3 and it's something we don't want. The only way this can be completely eliminated is through negotiation and possibly sanction of Russia as a whole.

Two nuclear nation cannot engage in a nuclear war because both countries will come out with a lot of casualties which doesn't make sense.

The UN chief cannot use force to bring down the Russians so I suggest he opts for a meeting with them and they settle their differences among them and also make sure there is unity among them

I don't trust any of what is happening anymore. I have been given too many reasons not to trust the US government as well as Ukraine, Russian, or China. I think most governments at this point are corrupted and very few are not.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back