What's new

Twitter's Co-Founder buys Bitcoin

The price of bitcoin rose quickly and reached $64K just because a lot of influential people started investing on bitcoin and started saying good things about this digital currency.

owning 10 Bitcoins these days is not easy as you might think lol, maybe that was possible back when Bitcoin had a very low value, but now is just a hard thing
Many multinational investment are investing in cryptocurrency and also buying Bitcoin it is not news that the co-founder of Twitter has also invested in cryptocurrency by buying Bitcoin.

Twitter co-founder buys Bitcoin, Tesla buys Bitcoin, SpaceX buys Bitcoin, Apple buys bitcoin. The whales like these are helping the crypto currency market to grow really big.

I am not a fab of bitcoin because it mostly controlled by rich individuals who keep influencing the price with their unnecessary activities. Unlike ripple which depends on it workability and value

Yeah I think this just goes to show the faith and the believe these people have in bitcoin. Either you get on the train or you get left out. That is the level we at right now.

It's actually a very good innovation I think ,most people actually would be encouraged to buy cryptocurrency when they see that popular individual like him is buying more bitcoin

Bitcoin world is really expanding as more and more rich men all over the world are investing in it, and that because it is legitimately worth investing in it.

With all these prominent people and platforms buying bitcoin for large amount is a very big boost to bitcoin as it will continue to be popular and more widely accepted as means of payments and otherwise. With all these development, I don't see any coin growing close to bitcoin.

With all these prominent people and platforms buying bitcoin for large amount is a very big boost to bitcoin as it will continue to be popular and more widely accepted as means of payments and otherwise. With all these development, I don't see any coin growing close to bitcoin.
Yeah right because most times people that wants to invest into cryptocurrencies do that by first investing in Bitcoin heavily then they choose other coins as alternatives.

Twitter co founder can buy bitcoin. This is good initiave for social media to buy cryptocurrency to develop their site, when it grow it would bring more income for median.

Twitter's co-founder ( Jack Dorsey ) bought 500 Bitcoins to start investing cryptocurrency ( Bitcoin to specific ) on his social media platform, which is Twitter, so as to make cryptocurrency even more popular and he said that he wants to make Bitcoin the main future Internet's cryptocurrency!
This way, the price of Bitcoin will increase of sure, as 500 Bitcoins is a huge amount!
Woow, that is a wonderful development. Did I just read 500 bitcoin. That is massive investment, that alone will encourage more people to invest in cryptocurrency and the value of bitcoin will continue to rise in value.

I told some one it will take much time before Bitcoin will drop it is price because little drop in price investor keep on buying more,with this it is a bright future for Bitcoin

Trust me that period that he made this announcement, the price of bitcoin would've shot up a lot.
For Jack to invest over $20 million of his worth shows that he believes in the project

Trust me that period that he made this announcement, the price of bitcoin would've shot up a lot.
For Jack to invest over $20 million of his worth shows that he believes in the project
Well everybody believe in bitcoins because it is an official project, that is why you will not see a whales like this investing in any other project but they will always concentrate in bitcoins, even Elon musk that claim to be the owner of dogecoin.

I told some one it will take much time before Bitcoin will drop it is price because little drop in price investor keep on buying more,with this it is a bright future for Bitcoin
But now the the current price of BTC is about $23000 which indicate that there is a serious drop. . sometimes BTC does not always depend on the law of demand and supply.

Twitter's co-founder ( Jack Dorsey ) bought 500 Bitcoins to start investing cryptocurrency ( Bitcoin to specific ) on his social media platform, which is Twitter, so as to make cryptocurrency even more popular and he said that he wants to make Bitcoin the main future Internet's cryptocurrency!
This way, the price of Bitcoin will increase of sure, as 500 Bitcoins is a huge amount!
The fact that these two influential persons have bought bitcoins especially at this huge amount, should tell you all you need to know about the legitimacy of bitcoin in their opinion. This increases the value of bitcoin as well, which can only be good news for investors

The fact that these two influential persons have bought bitcoins especially at this huge amount, should tell you all you need to know about the legitimacy of bitcoin in their opinion. This increases the value of bitcoin as well, which can only be good news for investors
This news is old one year ago means nowadays it is 05 10 2022 and subject was started on 13 02 2021, it is true that Twitter is investing on bitcoin but to be frank investing on bitcoin is not profitable in the red market.

Many people will join crypto as they found the value in it, nowadays we can see most of the famous people have Bitcoin investments, Bitcoin is the future of economy.

This news is old one year ago means nowadays it is 05 10 2022 and subject was started on 13 02 2021, it is true that Twitter is on bitcoin but to be frank investing on bitcoin is not profitable in the red market.
I think as of now investing in bitcoin might not be profitable because we are in a bear market currently but in the long term I would like to think that it would be a good investment, especially given that influential people are the ones making this investment, and more often than not, they’re privy to the market operations

Wow, i really like the amount of support that crypto currencies are receiving these days especially bitcoin. If these continues, crypto currencies would be accepted all over the world in no time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back