Twitter's Co-Founder buys Bitcoin

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Twitter's co-founder ( Jack Dorsey ) bought 500 Bitcoins to start investing cryptocurrency ( Bitcoin to specific ) on his social media platform, which is Twitter, so as to make cryptocurrency even more popular and he said that he wants to make Bitcoin the main future Internet's cryptocurrency!
This way, the price of Bitcoin will increase of sure, as 500 Bitcoins is a huge amount!

Recently Elon Musk bought bitcoin, and now Jack Dorsey also bought bitcoin. I can tell you they really wished they bought it earlier, nothing is late, they have seen the future of electronic money and understand the future benefits.

Twitter's co-founder ( Jack Dorsey ) bought 500 Bitcoins to start investing cryptocurrency ( Bitcoin to specific ) on his social media platform, which is Twitter, so as to make cryptocurrency even more popular and he said that he wants to make Bitcoin the main future Internet's cryptocurrency!
This way, the price of Bitcoin will increase of sure, as 500 Bitcoins is a huge amount!

Experts claim Satoshi Nakamoto, the initial miner and founder of Bitcoin, nearly holds 1.1 billion Bitcoin. However, this massive bulk of the digital assets reputed to be owned by Satoshi have always remained unspent.
Post automatically merged:

Experts claim Satoshi Nakamoto, the initial miner and founder of Bitcoin, nearly holds 1.1 billion Bitcoin. However, this massive bulk of the digital assets reputed to be owned by Satoshi have always remained unspent.
Bitcoin hit a record high this past Monday as it traded within a few dollars of $20,000.

If you’re a regular reader of MoneyWire, you know I’ve been expecting this. You also know that I think bitcoin is going to move a lot higher — and other smaller altcoins will do even better.

Let me give you two reasons why I’m convinced that will happen …

First, you may have heard it said that “new highs beget new highs.” That’s true much more often than it’s not.

Bitcoin is something everybody want to invest in, even the world richest man what to invest in Bitcoin also. So Bitcoin is a global business that everybody want to engage in. I wish I have millions to invest on Bitcoin

The Twitter founder and rapper/entrepreneur have put 500 bitcoin (currently worth more than $23 million) into an endowment called ₿trust, whichDorsey said is being set up as a blind

Bitcoin would be the most valuable coin in the crypto currency market right now. We have seen big sharks investors investing big in crypto currency so it's more good news to hear the assistant Twitter director is also invested.

Wow bitcoin is really taking over right now,because the rate is growing high now is unexpectedly,but people that have bought earlier and kept in their wallet now I guess they are all happy now with thee rate bitcoin is growing fast. I wish this is not banned in my country,I would have kept so many for the future purposes which is now. Cryptocurrency will make some people millionaire this year I guess I hope to be among as well...

The bullish of bitcoin is happening because of the numerous pumping of into by the world richest millionaire whom have now found future in cryptocurrency, now their regret is that why didn't they invested in it before, at the ico stage.

This is a great information for the cryto currency world, this will surely lead to the increase in the price of bitcoin , which will subsequently leads to the general acceptance of the coin and to probably the idea of using it as a general means of transaction.

This may not be unconnected with the recent increment in the price of bitcoin. Last week alone recorded the incoming of giant investors like PayPal and some other investors that invested in bitcoins.

Im honestly not surprised because it seems like Twitter is a huge supporter of Cryptocurrencies. I mean maybe that's why it is mostly being used by Cryptocurrency enthusiasts unlike other social media platforms. So twitter buying Cryptocurrency is to be expected for me

As for me I don't think just one investor can change the price of Bitcoin, perhaps there's a possibility that the price of Bitcoin might increase in the marketplace.

Twitter CEO has joined the bandwagon of billionaires who have seen the potential in Bitcoin by investing heavily on the asset. The biggest personality that I think has invested in Bitcoin was Elon Musk and I think that these people are actually seeing the big potential in Bitcoin and they have keyed into it.

It looks like Bitcoin is pulling away from the pack of coins in the internet. When Elon Musk tweeted about his purchase of Bitcoin there was a mad rush and with that hype the price rose. Now I think the price will again rise because of the person who bought. Maybe even if he bought just 1 Bitcoin his act could cause a minimal hype. That is how transactions work in the internet.

Its a good information to hear about that because I like investing bitcoin because there are a big rush on bitcoin, because of how the transaction work.

Its a good information to hear about that because I like investing bitcoin because there are a big rush on bitcoin, because of how the transaction work.
I totally agree with you because twitter CEO who is Jack Dorsey buying into bitcoin is a huge statement on the importance of Bitcoin cryptocurrency in the world right now.

Twitter co-founder is rich to the extent of buying around 500Bitcoin, i was praying i can just have 10btc and starts investing in crypto currency, twitter has made bitcoin popular .

Twitter co-founder is rich to the extent of buying around 500Bitcoin, i was praying i can just have 10btc and starts investing in crypto currency, twitter has made bitcoin popular .
owning 10 Bitcoins these days is not easy as you might think lol, maybe that was possible back when Bitcoin had a very low value, but now is just a hard thing

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back