What's new

Trendri.com- How long before you get to withdrawal threshold.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Trendri is one of the best paid to post forums around. So, I would explore how long it would take before you get to cash out for working on the platform.

The threshold is $5. A person is allowed to make 5 posts and 5 comments within a 24 hour period. A post pays 10 cents and a comment pays 4 cents. If you fill in all the slots, you make 70 cents per 24 hour period.

At this rate, it takes 7 days to reach cashout. Is it good or not?

I am not part of this website but I have read complaints from users that they can only write 5 threads and 5 comments daily so earnings are low now.

I haven't just this forum yet but I do have it in my favorites to register for when I have the time. I have heard mixed views about Trendri and how much they allow you to post withing a certain period of time and how much you can make daily on the forum. With so many mixed opinions it has had me worried about how worthwhile it may be to register and post on the forum.

I am not part of this website as yet and need to relook at my tight schedule and will see if I can manage 1-2 more websites because even now I am unable to post on all my websites.

I love the fact that there is a daily limit. If you allow users to just post anyhow, they would just spam the site. Even here, we have daily limits.

We may dislike the daily limits of a website but its an opportunity for us to explore other available websites and earn from them and this way we can learn and earn from different websites.

And also it is better for the owner of the site to budget and pay what he can pay. Rather than allow unlimited posts when he can't pay.

On Trendri you can post 5 threads and 5 comments daily as per the information I got from a Nigerian users who happens to be part of all forums I am part of and they are not satisfied with the current posting limits.

The posting limit is not actually encouraging. It takes about one week to get to the withdrawal threshold of $5 and that is too long. It should take 5 days like other forums.

I heard they only allow us to post max 5 comments and 5 threads in a day and even the article writing is not in operation at present

From my calculations, it should take 7 and a half days to post on Trendri without missing your limits to get to $5. Not too bad if you ask me.

I am not part of this website and they only allow us to post 5 comments and threads and that's too low

I am not part of this website but I have read complaints from users that they can only write 5 threads and 5 comments daily so earnings are low now.
You are still going to be able to make $0.5 in a day so you should give it a try and the earning got reduced a few days ago

If you can write longer comments and threads only then you will earn more so I don't like this aspect

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back