Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$77.9000USD
Biznotes
Dear Bizdustry,

I am excited to announce an evolution and an exciting new path for the Bizdustry community! Today marks a new era for Bizdustry, as we will offer new pathways for our members to participate in a broader array of discussions than ever before.

For existing members of Bizdustry, your member data and content will be transferred to our partner at Admin Junkies, one of the largest and most trusted forums in the webmaster niche. Once migrated to Admin Junkies, you will be able to immediately jump into a decade's worth of forum promotion, digital marketing, SEO, and admin discussions. Admin Junkies will also be the home of Bizdustry's topics in investment, business news, earning money, cryptocurrency, and general forum discussion.

Bizdustry itself will be redefining itself for the future in an electrifying new manner. Same name, but with a new vision and focus on Electric Bikes!

Congrats @AlexanderM and I look forward to being a good steward of the members and forum discussion that you've built up over the years.

For members of Bizdustry, you will now be members of both Admin Junkies and Bizdustry:
  • Admin Junkies - Once the merge goes through, the content of Bizdustry will be migrated into the existing discussions on Admin Junkies. We will be your new home for existing threads from Bizdustry including forum admin discussions, digital marketing, and SEO. We will also be your home for business news, promotion, investments, and cryptocurrency.
  • Bizdustry - Alex will be rebuilding Bizdustry for a new focus on electric bikes.
I applaud the bravery of Alex for making a pivot on niche. It's not easy, but you can tell his passion and future is with electric bikes.

I am also a registered member of Admin Junkies but failed my task to do activities there. I am busy at work and offline business. Best wishes for Bizdustry and Admin Junkies .

When Bizdustry's content is moved to Admin Junkies, I will be one of the members with highest number of post count.
Maybe @Alex should reward me for creating almost 50k posts on Bizdustry and @JoelR for bringing almost 50 K posts to AJ. :p

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back