What's new

Trafficmonetizer : Share internet

Carfty

Dec 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Traffmonetizer is developed by a team of enthusiastic professionals with years of experience in the marketing data industry. By building this product, we aim to match advertisers who require a distributed connection to the network and people willing to sell a part of their unused Internet connection.Your Internet Service Provider offers unlimited traffic bundles for a fixed monthly fee. However, there is a catch - most of the time you don't use your traffic and your connection is idle.
You can sell a part of this unused traffic and start earning passive income in four simple steps:
1. Sign up for our service and get an access token
2. Install our app on your device
3. We will be using a tiny part of your Internet connection in our network.
4. Use your account dashboard to track the traffic we used along and the money you earned.
Link : https://traffmonetizer.com/?aff=832277

Based on what I read here looks like this is a tool like honeygain. It took me more than a year to reach payment threshold on honey gain, based on my experience with honeygain, I don't think this app is too useful.

Based on what I read here looks like this is a tool like honeygain. It took me more than a year to reach payment threshold on honey gain, based on my experience with honeygain, I don't think this app is too useful.
That is what I think too. I never tried honeygain but I read so many reviews of those who tried it. You just take too long waiting and the amount is not even good. Plus you have to be really careful about your data security in such sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back