What's new

Traditional instruments

remnant

Familiar Face
Nov 1, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Different regions of the world have different traditional equipment consistent with their culture. In my country, most people have abandoned them in favour of modern versions save for some rural communities which are far flung and therefore have preserved their heritage. Do you play traditional instruments in your place?

Hey! I've tried it before. I remembered when I was a kid I've been playing xylophone together with my sister who used to play it with the school drum and bugle group, and then one time we've visited this museum where traditional musical are being kept for everyone to see and play, I've tried this big xylophone looking thing which has round gongs of different sizes laid horizontally on a wooden platform. It plays beautifully most specially if it's accompanied by a stringed instrument. Our ancestors call it Kulintang. Here's a sample picture of it >
story-20160518152502-IMG_8036.jpg

Image Credit: ph.asiatatler.com

guitar piano, saxophone, violin, trumpet, flute, clarinet, xylophone,

cello, oboe, tambourine, bassoon, trombone, brass instrument, string instrument,

tuba, viola, double bass, french horn, triangle, keyboard, percussion, drum, recorder

string, harp, woodwind instrument and bugle.

What I remember as an old native musical instrument is the Kudyapi. I haven't seen one actually but I have heard about that instrument from the old folks in the province. I hope I am correct with my understanding that the kudyapi is a string instrument and the body is made of coconut shell. There is a folk song that has the word kudyapi in the lyrics.

i don't have such experience but i like flute music because it gives a pleasant feeling.And it simply made up of bamboo stick with small holes on it even it is simple and smaller its an awesome thing.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back